• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Inspiration for Hosting a Country Club Event?

In summary, The woman is doing an event at the country club in November. It will be billed as a shopping event for the ladies and is held every year. She is feeling intimidated and wants to look professional. She suggests doing something like a free cooking show or a free tasting party.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I'm doing an event at the country club in November. It will be billed as a shopping event for the ladies and is held every year. It seems like a very big deal, in a very afluent area. I'm feeling a little intimidated.

How should I present myself to these ladies?

Of course, I will be displaying Xmas gift ideas and taking orders. I may have a couple of items on hand, but not lots.

I feel silly doing a drawing for a "free cooking show", but I want to do something to pull them in. Gift certificate?

I want to look very professional and at their level. Does that sound silly??

What about a Free Cookbook??
Or a Free Tasting Party??

You can always change the name of it to make it sound more classy! :)

This sounds fun! You'll have to let us know how it goes. My experience with this type of crowd is that they like to spend, but hosting shows in order to get free products doesn't seem to motivate them. So, you're right, a free cooking show probably won't attract a lot of attention. But I do like the suggestion of a "tasting party." That wording is good! Or just suggesting more of the social aspect of a show to those who come to your booth. "Get your friends together before the craziness of the holidays hit" or something like that. Or focus on entertaining stuff like a "Easy Entertaining Ideas" theme show.

"Easy Entertaining Ideas" theme show.

Hi Becky,

I posted a question for ideas for a girls night out. My director suggested doing the entertaining aspect. Where are the easy entertaining ideas theme show?

Sorry to highjack

I understand what you mean about being intimidated..I'm fairly young, and I feel like im not at the others levels sometime..no worries, everything always works out

Everyone loves cookies.. do a cookie exchange... maybe?? Just make fancier cookies lol bourbon balls.. rum balls.. truffles..

Humble Beginnings said:
"Easy Entertaining Ideas" theme show.

Hi Becky,

I posted a question for ideas for a girls night out. My director suggested doing the entertaining aspect. Where are the easy entertaining ideas theme show?

Sorry to highjack

There's really nothing specifically for this, but you can take ideas from Debi Lilly and run with it. Using products to create decorative stuff, centerpieces, etc. HIghlighting the Simple Additions, etc. I don't know if you've looked at the new holiday mini catalog yet, but there are some CUTE ideas in there!

1. What is a Table at Country Club Event?

A Table at Country Club Event is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef at a local country club. During this event, guests can enjoy a delicious meal prepared using Pampered Chef products and learn about the latest kitchen tools and techniques from our consultants.

2. How do I secure a spot at a Table at Country Club Event?

To secure a spot at a Table at Country Club Event, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find upcoming events in your area. You can then RSVP and purchase tickets to reserve your spot at the event.

3. What can I expect at a Table at Country Club Event?

At a Table at Country Club Event, you can expect to enjoy a delicious meal prepared using Pampered Chef products, learn new kitchen tips and tricks from our consultants, and have the opportunity to purchase any products that interest you. It's a fun and interactive way to experience our products in action.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions at a Table at Country Club Event?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions offered at Table at Country Club Events. Our consultants may offer exclusive deals or promotions for event attendees, so be sure to ask about any current offers during the event.

5. Can I bring a friend to a Table at Country Club Event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to a Table at Country Club Event. However, please make sure to RSVP and purchase a ticket for them as well to ensure they have a spot at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefHLM