• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Input Needed for Catty Show Booking in October | Pampered Partner Plus Question

In summary, Jessica heard from Dianne that Pampered Partner Plus would not let her change the booking date to a later date. Dianne says that you can change the date in P3. Jessica emailed Dianne and left a voicemail, but hasn't received a return call. Dianne thinks that Jessica should call and says that she should make sure to say that she also emailed. Dianne also suggests that Jessica record the voicemail and play it back if she can't get a response.
cactus_flower
I have a guest who booked a catty show for Oct and was real excited about it--said she wanted to close around the 10th. I gave here the host packet at the show she booked from. I have attempted to follow up several times via phone; left several messages, yet no call back.

After I hear from you, I plan to email her. But first, I need to know: When you enter a specific month (Oct in this case) on Pampered Partner Plus for a show booking, can you change that to a later date or do we have to stick with the original one? I would like to suggest that she hold it at a later date if Oct is not working out for her. Your input is greatly appreciated!!

yes, you can change the date.And don't email her, call her.

You can change the date and the host from the party will still get the booking benefit as long as her show is held and submitted within 6 months after the original show. :) HTH and good luck.

I did call her earlier today (for the third or fourth time) and left another message. She is not getting back to me. That's why I am attempting an email.

I went into Pampered Partner Plus and tried to change the booking date (edit contact), but it wouldn't accept it. Are we able to change booking dates once the show has been submitted? Or am I going about it the wrong way? HELP!
Dianne

You don't need to worry about changing the date for the booking itself, only if you've already entered the show into P3 do you need to change the date. As Jessica said, as long as the party is held within 6 months, the original host will get the booking benefit. It really doesn't matter what the date submitted was in the end. I hope that makes sense and helps!

I did already enter the show into P3. Now, I'm stuck as to how to change it. So, how would you enter the bookings in P3? Should I just enter all bookings six months into the future? Should I call HO, since P3 won't let me change it? Any suggestions??

Cactus Flower, in P3 go to the show (not the contact), and click on the Summary tab. You can change your dates there (to the left of the Show Notes box).

I would email her AND call. When you leave a message, make sure to say that you also emailed her. There are MANY nights that I don't ever come home after work and don't get home until LATE and have messages to remember to call back the next night and hopefully I am home to do so. Since I can't do personal calls from work, I have to be home to make the calls. She could just be really busy and maybe would be better able to email you back plus maybe she needs your email again? Good luck!!!

1. What is a "Catty Show"?

A "Catty Show" is a playful and fun way to showcase Pampered Chef products to your friends and family. It involves having a group of people over to your home and playing games, trying out new recipes, and learning about our products.

2. How do I host a successful Catty Show?

To host a successful Catty Show, you should invite at least 10-12 people, provide light refreshments, and have a variety of our products on display for guests to see and try. You can also offer special discounts or promotions to encourage guests to make purchases.

3. What types of games can I play at a Catty Show?

There are many fun and interactive games you can play at a Catty Show, such as "Name That Product," "Kitchen Gadget Scavenger Hunt," and "Recipe Raffle." These games are designed to showcase our products and engage guests in a fun and memorable way.

4. Can I earn rewards for hosting a Catty Show?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive deals based on the total sales from your show. You can also earn rewards for booking future shows with your guests or becoming a Pampered Chef consultant yourself.

5. How do I get started with hosting a Catty Show?

It's easy to get started! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be happy to help you plan and host a successful Catty Show, and guide you through the process of earning rewards and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe