• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Min-Demos for Open House

In summary, my friend is hosting a Brunch Open House and she needs ideas on what to do. She has already done a veggie wreath, appetizer wreath (styrofoam wreath covered with parsley, used as veggie tray (cheese and tomatoes,. ect on toothpicks, put into wreath, dip in center) and Christmas Tree made out of cream cheese block, but she needs two more demos. Ideas include lime/cucumber to show off products, caramel apple skor dip!, easy, and you can show off quite a few products. For her host appreciation night, she is thinking of doing the poinsettia cakes, snowman cakes with prep bowls, and the 2
mrssyvo
I hope you all can help. My friend is hosting a Brunch Open House (Pampered Chef ) and since her home is so small, instead of me doing a full demo, I am doing several small demo's, every 1/2 hour. I need some ideas on what to do. Here is what I have already- 1) cool veggie wreath, 2)appetizer wreath (styrofoam wreath covered with parsley, used as veggie tray (cheese and tomatoes,. ect on toothpicks, put into wreath, dip in center) 3) garnishing tips and 4) Christmas Tree made out of cream cheese block, I need at least 2 more. Any ideas?

What about Lime/Cucumber to show lots of products?

caramel apple skor dip!!! easy, and you cna show off quite a few products...and don't forget to spray your apple wedges with a little lemon juice in the spritzer and they won't brown :)

For my host appreciation night, I'm thinking of showing how to make the poinsettia cakes, snowman cakes with prep bowls, and the 2 step fudge.

I'm doing the truffles in last year's SB. I'm making them ahead of time & showing the products to make the coatings.

New here what is a cucumber lime show ???? If they show garnishing techniques that would be a good mini demo, carrot cucumber palm trees, the carrot inside the cucumber as a veggie tray item.

What is a carrot cucumber palm tree? I searched in the files, but came up with nothing. Thanks

Sorry I meant Carrot, cucumber, Green Pepper palm tree. You core the cucumber and slice off about 1 inch piece and stand the carrot in the cucumber, cut off the carrot once it fits snugly in the cucumber and cut off top of carrot so you have a little larger area to attach green pepper, use paring knife to slice downward in very small sections along carrot and then use the v shaped cutter to cut your green pepper and the top of the green pepper we normally throw away attaches to the top of the carrot with a toothpick. I do not have a picture sorry.

swilking said:
Sorry I meant Carrot, cucumber, Green Pepper palm tree. You core the cucumber and slice off about 1 inch piece and stand the carrot in the cucumber, cut off the carrot once it fits snugly in the cucumber and cut off top of carrot so you have a little larger area to attach green pepper, use paring knife to slice downward in very small sections along carrot and then use the v shaped cutter to cut your green pepper and the top of the green pepper we normally throw away attaches to the top of the carrot with a toothpick. I do not have a picture sorry.

I use the crinkle cutter to cut the cucumber stuffed with carrot and people just "oooh" and "ahhh" over it. I had actually bought the crinkle cutter and corer at a show (prior to being a consultant) because the consultant demonstrated that and joke during my show that when I served that to my future in-laws, that may be one of the reasons they thought it ok their son marry me :)

Related to Need Ideas for Min-Demos for Open House

What are some popular mini-demos for an Open House?

Some popular mini-demos for an Open House include product demonstrations, cooking demonstrations, recipe tastings, and quick and easy meal ideas using Pampered Chef products. You can also showcase the versatility of certain products by demonstrating multiple uses or featuring a specific recipe.

Can I customize my mini-demos to fit my audience?

Yes, absolutely! It's important to cater your mini-demos to your audience's interests and needs. For example, if your audience is health-conscious, you can focus on healthy cooking options or if they are busy parents, you can showcase quick and easy meal solutions.

What are some tips for engaging my audience during mini-demos?

To engage your audience during mini-demos, it's important to be enthusiastic and interactive. Ask for volunteers to participate in the demonstrations, encourage questions and feedback, and offer samples for your audience to taste. You can also incorporate games or prizes to make it more fun and engaging.

How long should each mini-demo be?

The length of each mini-demo can vary, but a good rule of thumb is to keep it between 10-15 minutes. This gives you enough time to showcase the product and its features, as well as answer any questions from your audience.

Do I need to have all the Pampered Chef products to do mini-demos?

No, you do not need to have all the products. However, it's helpful to have a few key products on hand to demonstrate and showcase their features. You can also partner with other consultants or borrow products from your team's inventory if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Jennifer E
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • allergycooker