• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Your Kitchen Show Format? Get Tips from Experienced Chefs!

In summary, the typical structure of a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show includes a welcome and introduction, a demonstration of 3-4 recipes, a chance for guests to sample the food, and a closing for purchases or bookings. The show usually lasts around 2 hours and can be customized based on preferences and dietary restrictions. The consultant provides all necessary ingredients and equipment, and the host can earn free products and discounts based on sales. There is also an opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only products at a discounted price.
deliciousdiva
Good Morning! Would some friendly cheffers mind sharing their format or outline for their Kitchen Show. I will be starting my business mid-late August and I am looking for tips or outline to follow at my first shows until I get a groove of my own going. Thank you very much for sharing!

Good luck!! I start my show by telling "my story." Next I talk about the cookware and the knives. I try to talk about the more expensive items in the very beginning of the show because you have their full attention. I find that as you're preparing their recipe they begin to chat about what you're doing and you can lose them a bit if they're a big crowd. During the show I talk about guest specials, what a great career choice this was for me and how it will fit into their lives. I try to sprinkle that throughout the show. At the end I tell them about the amazing hostess benefits and how they can get the pot and pans and maybe the knives at half price. I found that practicing for my family made things easier for me. You'll fall into your own during your first few shows. Good luck. I'm not an expert at any of this by any means, but if you need help with anything, please PM me. You will do great!!

I didn't make this but it did help me when I first started! Good Luck!:D

Attachments

• Show Outline.doc
    26 KB · Views: 397
These are outlines I've "collected" from this site. Most of them are recipe specific, but they might give you a good place to start. More to follow in next post.

HTH...SIID!

Attachments

• Savory Vegetable Mini Quiches Demo Outline.doc
    26 KB · Views: 266
  • Lemon Chicken Ring Demo Outline.doc
    24 KB · Views: 240
  • Garden Ranch Pizza Demo Outline.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 252
  • Family Burrito Demo Outline.doc
    31 KB · Views: 274
  • Debiz Show Outline - Jessica.doc
    111.5 KB · Views: 442
Here are some more...

Attachments

• Seafood Pastry Rounds Demo Outline.doc
    24 KB · Views: 201
  • Show Outline.doc
    26 KB · Views: 487
  • Taffy Apple Pizza Demo Outline.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 346
  • Western Potato Rounds Demo Outline.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 225

What is the typical structure of a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show?

The typical structure of a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show includes a welcome and introduction, a demonstration of 3-4 recipes using Pampered Chef products, an opportunity for guests to sample the food, and a closing where guests can make purchases or book their own show.

How long does a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show typically last?

A Pampered Chef Kitchen Show typically lasts around 2 hours. This allows enough time for the demonstration, sampling, and time for guests to make purchases or book their own show.

Can I request specific recipes to be demonstrated at my Pampered Chef Kitchen Show?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to customize the menu for your show based on your preferences and dietary restrictions.

Do I need to provide any ingredients or cooking equipment for the Pampered Chef Kitchen Show?

No, our consultants will bring all the necessary ingredients and cooking equipment for the demonstration. All you need to provide is a clean and functional kitchen space.

Can I earn free products or discounts by hosting a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your show. Our consultants will go over the host rewards program with you during the show. Plus, you'll also have the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindag
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dawn4
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JD Gray
Replies