• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Mystery Host Show Menu!

In summary, Melody is looking for ideas for her Mystery Host show. She is considering a variety of recipes, and she is excited to demo her favorite dessert at the show.
melodyprine
I have a Mystery Host show tomorrow night and I am having a hard time figuring out what to make. I dont want anything hot but I want something very good and diff from what I usually make. I cant believe its this close and I still havent figured it out. I also want a drink mabey to make in my quickstir pitcher. Ok hopefully you guys can help me please.

Melody:eek:

Jamaican Jerk Salad (with pasta) in the large SA square or large dots bowl
Clubhouse Chicken Squares in the rectangle baker
Brownies with s'mores toppings (chopped graham cracker, hershey bar, & some mini marshmallows, then brown in oven) in the deep dish baker

the cool veggie pizza is really quick and easy and yummy :)

Pork Tenderloin in 10 minutes; along with the BBQ Sauce and then the sandwiches. What's your script?

thanks guys for the ideas

TRIFLE!

Strawberry Cheesecake one or a brownie one!

I made lemonade in the family pitcher for a shower last week and everyone loved it!!
One can of frozen lemonade, 2 of the 2 liter bottles of ginger ale, throw in a sliced lemon and strawberries or raspberries (I did strawberries since they were less expensive).
YUM-O!!

Jill

Triple layer Brownies...........made them for dinner Thurs. night and they are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so this is what I have decided to make. Im making my pinwheels before hand, and a touchdown taco dip to throw in the oven while im doing my presentation (even though I wanted to avoid the oven but oh well), and then during the show I will be demoing the peannutty brownies. It sounds good. And also i will make some lemon aid in the picher. Thanks so much everyone.

The Peanutty Brownie Pizza has been very well received at several of my parties. I bake the Brownie on the pizza stone before the party, so that we don't lose the baking time, and heat up the hostess' kitchen. It is terribly rich, and at the last party, I had 12 guests, and still half of the pizza leftover.
The ladies just did not want to indulge in something so rich at 8:30PM. They got into the Taco dip and corn chips and lemonade in a big way. Several said they were diabetic and could not risk the dessert. They were under 50 in age, so that kind of surprised me.

Related to Need Help with Mystery Host Show Menu!

1. What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a fun and unique way to host a Pampered Chef party. The host invites guests to attend the show, but the identity of the host is kept a secret until the end. One lucky guest will be chosen as the "mystery host" and will receive all the host rewards and benefits, such as free products and discounts.

2. How do I become a Mystery Host?

To become a Mystery Host, you simply need to attend the party and place an order. The host will randomly select one guest to be the Mystery Host at the end of the show. There is no extra cost or sign-up required.

3. Can I choose the menu for a Mystery Host Show?

Yes, as a Mystery Host, you have the option to choose the menu for the show. You can work with the host to select the recipes and products you would like to see demonstrated. This allows you to have a more personalized experience and try out specific products you are interested in.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for Mystery Hosts?

Yes, as a Mystery Host, you will receive all of the same host rewards and benefits as a regular host, such as free products and discounts. In addition, there may be exclusive Mystery Host promotions or deals offered during the show.

5. Can I invite guests to the Mystery Host Show?

Yes, you are welcome to invite friends and family to the Mystery Host Show. The more guests you invite, the better chance you have of being chosen as the Mystery Host and receiving all the host rewards and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies