• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Host Coaching (Co-Worker) via Email!

In summary, the director gave the host coaching e-mails to the host. The host is having a hard time booking shows and is hoping to get bookings from the e-mails. The e-mails include tips on how to host a show, how to collect orders, and information about the host special.
PamperedSD
Does anyone have any advice for Host Coaching via email? I’m new and I’m having a hard time with bookings. Someone from work expressed wanting to do a show to my consultant when I hosted my first catalog show earlier this year. Now that I joined PC my recruiter gave me her name. She booked a show with me (in august) and then canceled saying she would rather wait until September and get the stoneware discount. Then last week she canceled on me on Friday morning for a show the next morning – she said she only had a few people coming and two said they can’t make it and she isn’t feeling well. She rescheduled this time for a Friday night hoping to have a bigger attendance. I emailed her a new flyer (she asked me to email it so she could print it out in color and pass it out). I don’t really want to bug her while I’m at work (she is a manager in a different department). The show is next Friday – I did a flyer about new fall products, take a first look, doing a fall recipe and a free gift for every friend you bring.

Any tips on host coaching – that I can send her via email would be greatly appreciated! I only have one show booked after this one (first one with someone I don’t know) and I’ve already exhausted all my friends and co-workers so I’m really hoping for a decent turn out at her show and hoping to get bookings! (I’m planning to try the “Show in a Bag” so I hope that helps!)

Sorry this is kinda long!

Here are 6 weeks of host coaching e-mails that I was given by a director in my hospitality cluster, they were passed to her by someone else... so we're not 100% sure where they originated...

Hello!

There is just one more week until party time! Wha hoo! I am so excited, I really can’t even stand it.
Your show is 1 week away…YAHOO! You are on your way to getting a lot of quality tools FREE and discounted! All you need to do now is call anyone you haven’t heard from to get a head count. I need a count to plan the menu. I will be calling you 2-3 days before your show to find out what the count was to plan your menu. If you need to talk sooner, call or e-mail me anytime.
You need to pick up the ingredients this week. No need to do anything to them, I will slice, chop, dice, etc.
Gather your outside orders together. Did you reach your goal of $300? If you did, how easy was it? Did you know you could turn that in as a show and make $60 in commission as a consultant?

Let your friends know how easy it was to host a show. Remember if anyone books from your show you are entitled to the host special at their show. Every host special is awesome and you won’t want to miss out on any of them. It is a great way to extend your benefits. And, did you know you are going to get 10% off for an entire year?
I hope you were able to take a look at all the information in your packet including the wedding registry and business opportunity information. I really love this company and feel it really is the best product. Not only do you get great products for nothing, you can go on vacation, meet wonderful people and start out making $25 - $35 an hour! How great is that, especially in today’s economy. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Ingredients for the recipe:
Here’s where we coast, this is the FUN part! I can’t wait to talk to you! Please e-mail me back and let me know a good time to call you. I KNOW your show will be a great success.

Your show is 2 weeks away. You should be hearing back from your guests now. If you see any of the people you invited ask them if they are able to attend. If they can’t make it, maybe they want to order. I sent or gave you an outside order form to make collecting outside orders easy. Do you need it sent again? You can always e-mail me your orders ahead of time. Just send me the customer name and item numbers they want. I will e-mail you back their totals. This way it avoids you having to do any paperwork.
Don’t forget if you get an outside order and you want to add it yourself remember to add $4.25 shipping then 6% tax. Credit cards are very easy to manage for you, but if they want to do checks (payable to you), or cash that’s fine too.
Create excitement. Remember that if anyone books a show off of yours, you can purchase the host special for the month they booked! What a great way to extend your host benefits.
I look forward to meeting your family and friends.
Oh, I forgot to mention another thing about this wonderful company I work for! Pampered Chef offers it’s consultants a 401K plan and makes benefits available. AND, did you know you can write off groceries, household bills, mileage, postage and much more by owning your own Pampered Chef business? I am just full of useful information. IF you or someone you know could take advantage of what PC has to offer, let me know.
Whether or not you need anything, let me know when you receive this e-mail.

Hi
Your show is in 3 weeks. Did you send me your guest list and did you add your guests to your website? It is never too late to add people to your list. If I have not already, I will be sending you extra invitations, keep the printed invitation in your purse and hand to friends and family you may have forgotten.
Remember, strive for $300 in orders BEFORE I arrive and watch your show succeed! That is so easy to achieve! Did you know that $300 in orders could put at least $60 in your pocket as a consultant? See how easy it is to collect those orders. You will quickly see that when Pampered Chef is mentioned most people reply with “I love Pampered Chef!” It definitely sells itself!
Do you have any questions? Do you have your wish list completed? We are getting down to show time, and it’s going to be great! Let me know if you need anything. You can call or e-mail anytime. Let me know if you need more catalogs, recipe ideas or anything. I am here to help you have a terrific show.
My featured recipe for the month

I am very excited about your show. Let me know when you receive this e-mail so I can be sure you don’t need anything else.

Your show is 4 weeks away. This week you want to send me your guest list. Don’t forget those long distance and out of state friends and family. They might not be able to attend but they can take part in the show and place an order. It is so easy for them to go directly to the web-site. When they place an order, they put your name as the host. They can have the product shipped directly to them and YOU get the credit. It could not be any easier.
Here is my website: Welcome To My Personal Web Site Put in your password and add in the email addresses of your guests. Send them all an invitation via email.

Also, did you know that if you wanted to start your own business you can use some of your FREE product value you earn to put towards your starter kit? It is true! You can use $20 or $40 of it! How exciting. What is even better, you can take all the bookings from your show to get started. It could not get any easier!

Did you finish your wish list? What are we working to get you? Talk up your show… it’s going to be fun! Call or e-mail me with any questions.
Let me know when you receive this so I can be sure I am in contact with you.

Hi
Your show is 5 weeks away. Now is the time to really plan your wish list. Go through the catalog and pick out EVERYTHING you want. Don’t hold back. Be sure and enter it on my website so I can see it and tell you exactly what we need to do to get you a lot of FREE products! This is a team effort and I’m here to help you get what you want!
Go over your list of invites again. Did you remember everyone? Remember people never get insulted if you invite them but they may be insulted if you forget to invite them. I have attached a label template. Fill it out and have it back to me by next week. I will be sending your invitations out for you so you don’t have to worry about that!
Set a goal of collecting $300 in outside orders before the show to start off strong. I will be sending you catalogs as soon as I get your labels. Use them to collect orders from those that cannot attend.
Remember call or e-mail if you need ANYTHING. Please reply to this e-mail to ensure all is ok with your show.

Hello! I can’t believe your show is 6 weeks away. I just wanted to let you know that now is the time to get your guest list together so that you can send out your invites 2 weeks from now. Remember OVER-Inviting is the way to go so if you are going to want 15 people there you will want to invite 50-60. Get out the address book and think of everyone now. I attached a “50 guests in 5 minutes” to help you out. Take advantage of it and you will be amazed at who you know! And, now is the time to let people know about your show. Invite them personally. Get them excited about it and show lots of enthusiasm!
Also go through the catalog and start thinking of all the free products you are going to want. You will have so much fun shopping for FREE! In the mean time if you need anything from me let me know. I’m really looking forward to your show.
Let me know when you receive this so I know you are getting my e-mails. Thank you.

OH WOW! This ROCKS - Kelly thank you so much! :D

Not a problem! I love them, and all the hosts I've coached this way so far also liked them :)

Hi there! Congrats on your first catalog show and joining the Pampered Chef family! I understand that host coaching can be a bit overwhelming at first, but don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. Here are a few tips for host coaching via email:1. Keep it personal: When communicating with your host via email, make sure to use their name and address them directly. This will help build a personal connection and show that you value their business.2. Share success stories: Let your host know about successful shows you've had in the past and how they were able to earn free products and discounts. This will help motivate them to have a successful show as well.3. Remind them of the benefits: Remind your host of the benefits they will receive for hosting a show, such as free products, discounts, and the opportunity to try out new products.4. Provide resources: Share resources such as catalogs, flyers, and images that your host can use to promote their show. This will make it easier for them to spread the word and invite guests.5. Follow up: It's important to follow up with your host regularly to make sure they have everything they need and to answer any questions they may have. This will also help keep them excited and motivated for their upcoming show.Remember, host coaching is all about building a relationship with your host and helping them have a successful show. Good luck with your upcoming show and don't forget to have fun! Let me know if you have any other questions or need any additional support. Happy cooking!

What is host coaching and why is it important?

Host coaching is the process of providing support and guidance to a party host in order to help them have a successful event. It involves communicating with the host and providing them with tools and tips to help them prepare for their party. Host coaching is important because it can help increase sales, bookings, and future business opportunities.

How often should I communicate with my co-worker/host via email?

It is recommended to communicate with your co-worker/host at least once a week leading up to the party. This will help keep them engaged and excited about their event. However, you can also adjust the frequency based on your co-worker's preferences and availability.

What should I include in my host coaching emails?

Your host coaching emails should include information about the party, such as the date, time, and location. You should also provide your co-worker with tips and ideas for hosting a successful party, including how to invite guests and what to expect at the party. Additionally, you can include any current promotions or specials to help incentivize their guests to attend.

How can I handle a co-worker/host who is not responding to my emails?

If your co-worker/host is not responding to your emails, try reaching out to them through a different form of communication, such as a phone call or text message. If you still do not receive a response, it may be best to speak with your supervisor or team leader for further guidance.

What can I do to ensure a successful party for my co-worker/host?

To ensure a successful party, make sure to provide your co-worker with all the necessary information and resources they need to prepare. This can include product catalogs, order forms, and any other materials that will help them promote and host their party. Additionally, be available to answer any questions or concerns they may have leading up to the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Kathy Jewell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Leanna