• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Holiday Wedding Shower Invite Wording

In summary, when it comes to holiday wedding shower invites, it is important to keep the wording festive and celebratory. It is generally considered tacky to include registry information on the invite, but guests can inquire for it if they wish. Invites should be sent out 4-6 weeks in advance and a dress code is not necessary, but can be helpful. Ultimately, it is up to the couple whether they want to invite the same guests to both the wedding and shower.
jrstephens
I have looked on the internet and cannot find any. I found one but while I was off the computer Russell closed it and I cannot find it again.

The bride is Stephanie and the groom is Brock.

One I saw had something cute like "Mark your calendar and don't be late for a Holiday Shower on the 8th." But I want more wording than that. The shower is March 8th.

Here are a cute ones:

Recipe for Marriage
1 cup Love

1 cup Commitment
1 cup Respect

1 cup Understanding
a dash of Hope

a pinch of Luck
stir together with

a lot of Faith
and serve with Joy!

You are cordially invited to a
Bridal Luncheon for

It started with a kiss,

and now it's come to this:
________ and ________

are getting married!

Please join us at a Couple's Shower
and provide the couple with gifts
they will use together

The date is fast approaching
and now is the perfect time
to get the girls together
before the wedding bells chime!

Please be my guest

as I treat you to a
Bridesmaids Picnic Luncheon

They've made the plans and ordered the cake,
they're anxious for the vows they'll make.
Help pass the time and shorten the wait
a shower is planned and here is the date . . .
You're invited to a Shower for ________.

Hope these help!

Hey Anne!! Those are cute. But I need some specifically for a Holiday SHower so the guest will know to buy items to help celebrate all the holidays through the year.

Last edited:
Thanks. Hmmm...

I'm aggravated at even helping with it but I had already volunteered to do it. I wanted my MIL to ask the girl about a PC one and she didn't.:mad:

1. What are some examples of holiday wedding shower invite wording?

Some examples of holiday wedding shower invite wording include:

• "Celebrate the season and the upcoming wedding of [bride] and [groom] at a festive holiday shower!"
  • "Join us for a joyful holiday shower honoring [bride] and [groom] as they prepare to say 'I do'!"
  • "Let's toast to the happy couple and the holiday season at a special wedding shower for [bride] and [groom]!"

2. Is it appropriate to include registry information on a holiday wedding shower invite?

It is generally considered tacky to include registry information on any type of wedding invitation, including a holiday wedding shower invite. Instead, you can give guests the option to contact the maid of honor or a family member for registry information if they inquire.

3. How far in advance should holiday wedding shower invites be sent out?

It is recommended to send out holiday wedding shower invites about 4-6 weeks before the event. This gives guests enough time to RSVP and make any necessary arrangements, but is not too far in advance that they may forget about the event.

4. Do I need to include a dress code on the holiday wedding shower invite?

Including a dress code on the holiday wedding shower invite is not necessary, but can be helpful for guests in deciding what to wear. If there is a specific dress code, such as "holiday cocktail attire," it can be included on the invite. Otherwise, simply stating "festive attire" can give guests an idea of what to wear.

5. Can I invite guests to both the wedding and the holiday wedding shower?

It is up to the discretion of the bride and groom whether they want to invite the same guests to both the wedding and the holiday wedding shower. However, it is not necessary to invite every guest who is invited to the wedding to the shower. You can choose to have a smaller, more intimate shower with close family and friends, or invite a larger group of friends to celebrate the occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DitzyChef
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Malinda Klein