• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Bridal Shower Invites? How Can I Get More Names from the Bride?

In summary, the bride should be inviting everyone that she has invited to her wedding as well as all friends and family and co-workers. She should tell people that she gets free product if they buy stuff for herself so this is an easy way for them to help her stock her new kitchen.
jrstephens
Does anyone have a list or flyer with suggets to the bride on who all to invite. I have a shower in a little over two weeks and the host told me she has only gotten 6 names from the bride and is trying to get more out of her! I think the Bride is not thinking of this as a regular shower and is inviting people that she knows loves pc.

I need something to give her a kick in the rear!! ha!

She should be inviting everyone that she has invited to her wedding as well as all friends and family and co-workers. She should tell people that she gets free product if they buy stuff for herself so this is an easy way for them to help her stock her new kitchen.

I think that is one of her problems.....she did not have a big wedding and no showers. That is why I thought this one would be huge!! But I guess she is having problems with it. They went to the courthouse and got married b/c her husband was leaving for Basic Training and they wanted to get married before he left. They are having a big wedding later when he gets back.

I am attaching A Tale of Two Brides that I made out of A Tale of Two Hostess. Let me know if yall see anything I should change.

Attachments

• A Tale of Two Brides.doc
    26 KB · Views: 248
Looks good to me. Sometimes people feel awkward asking for gifts which is why I would stress to her that people can buy for themselves NOT just for her and she still benefits. Also many people underestimate how much people want to do for them and so you might tell her that this is a way for her friends to get together and celebrate her marriage with her since the wedding was so small.

Is there a way for her to enlist a friend to help host this shower? Maybe it would be easier for someone else to be doing the inviting than the bride herself.

quiverfull7 said:
Is there a way for her to enlist a friend to help host this shower? Maybe it would be easier for someone else to be doing the inviting than the bride herself.

A friend is hosting the shower but the Bride is giving her the invitation list. The friend said she was going to add some to it that she knew and talk to her about putting more on it. So far she does not have any of her family or the grooms family. Just 6 people that were at the show that the friend booked the shower from.

1. How can I make my bridal invites stand out?

To make your bridal invites stand out, consider using unique materials such as embossed paper or adding a special touch like a ribbon or wax seal. You can also use personalized fonts and colors that reflect the theme of your wedding.

2. What is the best way to include registry information on the invites?

It is not proper etiquette to include registry information on the bridal invites. Instead, consider including it on your wedding website or have your close family and friends spread the word.

3. Can I send electronic invites instead of traditional paper ones?

While electronic invites may be convenient, it is still considered more formal and respectful to send traditional paper invites for a bridal shower or wedding. However, you can use electronic invites for other pre-wedding events like a bachelorette party or rehearsal dinner.

4. How can I make sure all the important information is included on the invites?

To ensure all necessary information is included on the invites, create a checklist with all the details including date, time, location, dress code, and RSVP information. Have someone else proofread the invites before sending them out to catch any missing details.

5. Is there a specific timeline for sending out bridal invites?

It is recommended to send out bridal invites 6-8 weeks before the wedding. If you are having a destination wedding or have guests traveling from out of town, it is best to send them out 8-10 weeks in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • wadesgirl