• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stylish Bridal Shower Invitations for Your Elegant Celebration

In summary, Sandy is asking if anyone has a Bridal Shower Invitation they have developed and would like to send it to her. Marg offers to mail it to Sandy.
MomToEli
Does anyone have a Bridal Shower Invitation that they have developed?

I have a mother of the bride who thinks that a PC shower is a bit tacky. The bride does not, but we all know how unpleasant mom's can be ...

Anyway, I want to be sure that I present this as a class act all the way. That's what I want the invites to portray, as well.

Thanks!

Have you seen the Bridal Shower Invites from PC? I think they are very classy - they are a full size invite in an envelope, and come with a recipe card attached so everyone can bring their favorite recipe for the bride.....
Then use the Brides Apron and have everyone sign it - usually people love to do this!

The PC Bridal invites are much classier than the regular postcards. They're printed with silver ink, and, as Becky said, are a more typical invitation.

Would you like me to mail you one, Sandy, so you can see it?

Yes, please Ann!

I'll pm in address to you!

I made this invitation myself and then printed it on cardstock.

Attachments

• Copy of wedding shower.jpg
    Copy of wedding shower.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 717
Marg said:
I made this invitation myself and then printed it on cardstock.

Very nice, Marg :)

Do you simply do a regular cooking show? Do you make a big deal about the bride selecting her items? I'm having a hard time envisioning how that might be made to be a fun event for anyone expect the bride and maybe her maid of honor or her mother ...

Yep, I do a regular cooking show and give everyone a "lap pack". I always get personal orders from guests - I just don't include that on the invitation, because, personally, I think it's tacky. Just my two cents. :)

Pardon the "newbie" question, but what is a lap pack? The information they hold in their laps during the show, I'd guess - but what all does it entail?

Here's what I came up with... more laid back, but if you changed some of the wording and included a picture of the bridge and groom, it could look very nice on a thicker piece of paper... maybe even linen paper...

Attachments

• Bridal Shower Invitation.doc
    141 KB · Views: 701
Thanks, Alison - You know, I think of you as the Invite Queen :D

Aww... thanks Sandy... I love making invitations, flyers, anything of that sort... I am starting to wonder why I didn't go into marketing or something like that...

Sandy, I got the invite into the mail - it will go out today. If I remember from college, first class only takes 2 or 3 days from here to IA.

Related to Stylish Bridal Shower Invitations for Your Elegant Celebration

1. What options are available for personalizing bridal shower invitations?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of options for personalizing your bridal shower invitations. You can choose from different designs, colors, fonts, and wording to create a unique and stylish invitation that reflects your personal taste and the theme of your celebration.

2. Can I include registry information on the invitations?

Yes, you can include registry information on the invitations. We have designated spaces on our invitations for you to include your registry information, making it easy for your guests to find and purchase gifts for the happy couple.

3. Can I order a sample before placing a larger order?

Absolutely! We understand the importance of making sure your invitations are exactly how you want them. You can order a sample invitation to review the design, paper quality, and overall appearance before placing a larger order.

4. How long does it take to receive my invitations?

Our standard processing time for invitations is 3-5 business days, and shipping time can vary depending on your location. We recommend ordering your invitations at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure they arrive in time for your bridal shower.

5. Do you offer matching thank you cards or other coordinating items?

Yes, we offer a variety of coordinating items such as thank you cards, menu cards, and favor tags to complete the look of your bridal shower. You can easily add these items to your order when customizing your invitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • kayleigh