• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With 60% off for Hosts

In summary, the "Need Help With 60% off for Hosts" promotion is a special offer for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party, allowing them to receive a 60% discount on any one item from the catalog. To qualify, the host must have a minimum of $200 in sales from the party, which can be held in person or online. The 60% discount can be applied to any item in the catalog and will be automatically applied at checkout for online parties or by the consultant at in-person parties. However, it cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts and is only valid for one item.
cewcooks
I am a little confused, How do you enter in the Hosts 60% off in ppp? I entered in her 1/2 price items and free product value:confused:

There is a special code. The information is at the bottom of the Host special flyer or you can click the magnifying glass in PPP and look up the name of the item she wants for 60% and it will come up.

Ok, I figured it out, If the hosts wants an item that begins with the number 1 drop the 1 and put in an X if the item number begins with 2 drop it and add a Y, if the item number begins with anything else replace the first number with a Z.

Thanks Debbie!!

You can also use the search function in ppp. click + to add the item
next to the box for the item number, click the magnifying glass to search
you can enter the name (or part of the name) to search
and you should see both the full price and the 60% price, choose which you need.hth

Related to Need Help With 60% off for Hosts

What is the "Need Help With 60% off for Hosts" promotion?

The "Need Help With 60% off for Hosts" promotion is a special offer for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party. It allows the host to receive a 60% discount on any one item of their choice from the Pampered Chef catalog.

How do I qualify for the "Need Help With 60% off for Hosts" promotion?

To qualify for this promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have a minimum of $200 in sales. The party can be held in person or online.

Can I use the 60% discount on any item in the catalog?

Yes, the 60% discount can be applied to any one item of your choice from the Pampered Chef catalog. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more.

When will I receive my 60% off discount?

Your 60% off discount will be applied to your order at the time of purchase. If you are hosting an online party, the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. If you are hosting an in-person party, your Pampered Chef consultant will apply the discount at the party.

Is the 60% off discount combinable with other promotions?

No, the 60% off discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It is only valid for one item and cannot be applied to previous purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
karaboo2
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies