• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Reaching Your Sellathon Goal?

In summary, the Schick Quatro is a better razor than the Venus and the Intuition has moisturizer around the blade which is preferable to shaving cream.
DebPC
Staff member
November Sellathon update?Hows everyone doing? I'm at $5850. I'm trying to squeeze out $150 more- but all my shows are closed soooo- I'm getting on the phone!

I hit the $3k level and the director benefits level. I'm VERY EXCITED! Last year I was in such a slump! I didn't get anything or the DBs!

I am about $500 short of the $3000 level but am happy with that since I only had 2 shows actually hold in November - it's usually a GREAT month for me.

Edit: I also earned the director package.

It ended up better than I thought it would. I haven't submitted everything yet, but once I submit the shows I still have to close this week, I'll have about $4000. I still have shows Thursday and Friday nights which I play to submit by 12/5 to count for the SAT. They have the potential to be big shows, but I doubt they'd be $1000 each to get me to $6000. That would be awesome though! Oh and the director benefits package!! Woo hoo!!! I can't wait to hear the new products.:)

I'll get the Director package and I'm very close to $6000. Depends on these two catalog shows I have closing at the end of the week. Fingers crossed!

ETA: Just checked and I'm $457.92 away from $6k, so let's hope these catalog shows come through!!!! I won't know til Thurs/Fri as I have one cooking show and the two catalog shows closing then. Ugh! Maybe I'll run a small sale. :)

I have over $3000 with 4 catalog and one live show to close. I also have the benefit package coming...doubles!!!

I'm about $88 short of $3000 right now. This is the lowest November I have ever had. My area is getting pretty hard hit with the housing issues right now. I hope it doesn't last too long.

I've had my best month (over 9K). To qualify for the director package, what is the cut-off and rules (i.e. have to have met x requirements as of x date)?

$1250 in sales 3 out of 4 months September-December.

thanks kate. my december is falling apart and i am just not able to focus on much of anything while trying to move as well. (Our stuff is being crated tomorrow...we clear with the landlord on monday....ship our vehicle on wednesday/thrusday...and fly home on the 8th...yeah!)

:)

I did exactly what I wanted-over $1500 and still have 2 shows to close. I am working so hard on getting my business where I want it to be with recruits, that I can't seem to focus on sales! I never can figure out how people get TPC in balanced business~it seems when I concentrate on one, the other suffers!

Leggy - congrats on the move! I know of a sister consultant who was to be stationed overseas because of her hubby's job (not military) for three years. She set up catalog shows for each month for those three years so she wouldn't lose out on her consultant status and other benefits. Do you know anyone who didn't get to have a live show with you there who would like to do a catalog show? Or someone here in the states who would do something like that? Try to keep yourself above $1250 so you can stay in the lead system, too.

I have the $3000 level, just need to get a few more shows submitted!

I hit the $6 level plus the director's benefits package - I would like just a few hundred more points for POR to get everything I want...but probably wont get there. I already got the SS 12" -now I want another Exec 12" and lid, the Exec Stock Pot and the 5pc...I am just a few hundred points shy

Oh yeah, and POR points...I don't have enough to get anything else I want but may have *just* enough to get a 12" skillet and lid for my best friend. :):)

I am over $6000.....woo-hoo!

What's better is that my calendar is full until mid-February! I am hoping to get a good start on the New Year.

I'm pretty excited I'm @ 5h3 $6000 level b/c I'm closing out a fundraiser that's just about $3800 right now & I've more orders coming in right now!!!
& someone bought the 7 pieces SS set @ full price & a past host collected orders for the fundraiser & asked if I had an extra 1/2 price item so she could get the 5 & 7 piece of course I do!!!!! :) that makes those POR go even higher.
Now if I could just earn level 2!!!! still crossing my fingers.

cmdtrgd said:
Leggy - congrats on the move! I know of a sister consultant who was to be stationed overseas because of her hubby's job (not military) for three years. She set up catalog shows for each month for those three years so she wouldn't lose out on her consultant status and other benefits. Do you know anyone who didn't get to have a live show with you there who would like to do a catalog show? Or someone here in the states who would do something like that? Try to keep yourself above $1250 so you can stay in the lead system, too.

Thanks for the ideas. I have been pretty burned out and not really wanting to think about anything past my move. I had a great coaching call with my director yesterday and she motivated me to stop whining and get thinking (that and the fact our movers finally left today!). I am contacting friends in the states to ask about hosting shows. I also plan to run some internet specials to get me thru Dec/Jan. As for any open bookings here, I am passing those to my team. (Sorry for the temporary hijack)

On a different note...I had a personal goal for Pan-o-Rama, but figured enough was enough, when out of the blue a previous host ordered the square griddle last night...which puts me in excess of 28 points for the whole kit-n-caboodle. My husband is so rolling his eyes.:blushing:

I earned the $3000 level and the Director package. I have a fundraiser over 3600 and if I can get it in by the 5th, I will hit the $6000. If only parents for this fundraiser would send in the orders on time.;)

chefkugler said:
I earned the $3000 level and the Director package. I have a fundraiser over 3600 and if I can get it in by the 5th, I will hit the $6000. If only parents for this fundraiser would send in the orders on time.;)

Woo-hoo. Here's to cheering you on!

I've been using venus for a couple years but wonder if there's anythign better out there.

I LOVE the Schick (sp?) Quatro for women.

also use venus

I started using Intuition last month. I like that it has moisturizer around it and I don't have to use shaving cream.

erinyourpclady said:
I started using Intuition last month. I like that it has moisturizer around it and I don't have to use shaving cream.

I have been wanting to try that...right now I use the Venus and have been for quite a few years.

Attachments

• Resized.jpg
    Resized.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 285
  • After loosing 34lbs.jpg
    After loosing 34lbs.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 269
Ok Ladies!!!! My sister in law turned me on to the Mach 3 razor! Let me tell you even though it is a mans razor, it gives a nice close shave and I NEVER get cut. I will never go back to a womens razor!! Try it! You will like it!!

chefheidi2003 said:
I have been wanting to try that...right now I use the Venus and have been for quite a few years.

Yeah I am not sure that I like it. I DO like the ease of it but the blade dulls a little to quick for me but then there is still a ton of the moisturizing stuff left on it. I am not sure if I will be buying the refills or just going back to my trusty Venus! LOL!!

I use Venus- i know they have come out with different versions and other razors since I started using it. but it works good enough for me.

erinyourpclady said:
Yeah I am not sure that I like it. I DO like the ease of it but the blade dulls a little to quick for me but then there is still a ton of the moisturizing stuff left on it. I am not sure if I will be buying the refills or just going back to my trusty Venus! LOL!!

Well thank you for sharing this...maybe I won't waste my money then...

chefkristin said:
Ok Ladies!!!! My sister in law turned me on to the Mach 3 razor! Let me tell you even though it is a mans razor, it gives a nice close shave and I NEVER get cut. I will never go back to a womens razor!! Try it! You will like it!!

hmmm might have to try dh...this is what he uses...obivously it would be a new blade..lol

doesn't venus have the same "theory" behind it?

I use a mans razor too... I don't even know what kind it is mach quatro or something like that. Scott had two and now one has become mine. He just buys replacement blades and I switch them out when one gets "dull". I love it!

I only use women's razors, but I buy whatever is on sale and for which I have a coupon.

Nikkijo said:
hmmm might have to try dh...this is what he uses...obivously it would be a new blade..lol

doesn't venus have the same "theory" behind it?

I tried the venus for a little while but got cut. The blades also dull a lot faster.

I know it is purple white but I cannot remember the brand. I just notice them when I see them. If they ever change the color I will be out of luck!

I forgot to say that I LOVE my Motorolla Black Razr phone! HA!

Related to Need Help Reaching Your Sellathon Goal?

What is the Sellathon Goal for November?

The Sellathon Goal for November is to sell $6000 worth of Pampered Chef products. This is a company-wide goal that helps motivate and incentivize consultants to reach their sales targets.

How can I reach my Sellathon Goal?

There are several ways to reach your Sellathon Goal. One way is to host more parties or events and encourage your customers to make purchases. Another way is to reach out to friends and family and ask if they would be interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products. You can also utilize social media and online platforms to showcase and sell products.

What if all my shows are closed?

If all your shows are closed, there are still ways to reach your Sellathon Goal. You can reach out to past customers and offer them exclusive deals or discounts. You can also offer virtual parties or online order parties to reach more potential customers.

How can I increase my sales in the last few days of the Sellathon?

To increase sales in the last few days of the Sellathon, you can offer limited-time promotions or flash sales. You can also reach out to your top customers and offer them a special discount or deal to help you reach your goal. Additionally, you can partner with other consultants and cross-promote each other's products to reach a wider audience.

What are the rewards for reaching the Sellathon Goal?

The rewards for reaching the Sellathon Goal vary depending on your individual consultant agreement. However, some common rewards include bonuses, commission increases, and recognition within the company. These rewards can help motivate you to reach your goal and also benefit your business in the long run.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3 4
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
cookery
  • ElizabethPurvis
  • General Chat