• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Help Finding Something for Monday? Let Us Assist You!

In summary, the women at the meeting discussed how they let their comfort zones get in the way of their success. They brainstormed ways to get bookings and asked the men for ideas.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Help?
I can't find it and need it for Monday...help???

Download the Meeting Planner for September from consultant's corner... it's 3 pages... pages 2-3 are the stretch activity. :)

I did this at my cluster meeting this week. There were only four of us, but it generated a lot of discussion. I think it made us all think about how we let our comfort zones hold us back. (The download on CC includes some possible answers...that helped us get our own ideas flowing.)

legacypc46 said:
I did this at my cluster meeting this week. There were only four of us, but it generated a lot of discussion. I think it made us all think about how we let our comfort zones hold us back. (The download on CC includes some possible answers...that helped us get our own ideas flowing.)

I agree! I only had 2 at our meeting and both were in some ruts and these really helped them think bigger!

...and it helped me rethink some aspects of my business too! :blushing:

Thanks Ladies!
I a mplanning to do it at Monday night's meeting along with the fall products quiz - I just need a bookings segment now - any ideas?

dannyzmom said:
Thanks Ladies!
I a mplanning to do it at Monday night's meeting along with the fall products quiz - I just need a bookings segment now - any ideas?

Ask them to brainstorm ways to get bookings! Let them do the work... don't just give away the answers! :)

finley1991 said:
Ask them to brainstorm ways to get bookings! Let them do the work... don't just give away the answers! :)

This is such a HUGE issue for me - I tend to just TELL them everything and that is SO not useful!

dannyzmom said:
This is such a HUGE issue for me - I tend to just TELL them everything and that is SO not useful!

ME TOO!!!!!!!

And I worked really hard at that this week too and it paid off. Now, I don't know if any of them did anything with their "answers" but at least it wasn't me doing all the work!

I tend to do this, but I also have an FD that knows the business inside and out and I have to remind her to let the others answer!!! As she transitions into a director mode, I am sure it will change.

I struggle with this too. I came out a 'director' type during the exercise at national. Anyone else? (I know Colleen is the self-proclaimed 'director' poster child.)

YUP! That's me!

I learned REALLY FAST to ask questions instead of "giving them the answers" when they started BLAMING me that the things I suggested weren't working and along with the blame insinuated that I was somehow responsible for their lack of successes. I won't EVER let that happen again!

finley1991 said:
YUP! That's me!

I learned REALLY FAST to ask questions instead of "giving them the answers" when they started BLAMING me that the things I suggested weren't working and along with the blame insinuated that I was somehow responsible for their lack of successes. I won't EVER let that happen again!

At you have people who CARE! Of 16 I have two that even bother to ask for ideas and they do try things that we come up with but with only so much effort. More come to meetings but I am starting to think that it's social time for them.

My sister Director "C" that I talked about in the other venting thread said that we have to try to step back as Directors and see that the meeting is something different for everyone~for example...one girl comes for social time, one guy comes to complain about his wife, one girl comes to kiss up to the Director.....

If we recognize that everyone's reason for attending the meeting is different and that they will behave accordingly, then we don't take it personally when they don't listen to everything we have to say or do everything we recommend!

Did I mention that "C" is a social worker?????? Appropriate, huh?!

What is this?Can you guys post this part of your directory for me so i can see what this is. i don;t think it was in teh Canadian one. i would love this for my meeting tommorr:)ow!

ChefVee said:
Can you guys post this part of your directory for me so i can see what this is. i don;t think it was in teh Canadian one. i would love this for my meeting tommorr:)ow!

Here you go!

Attachments

• sep08_meeting_planner.pdf
    247.4 KB · Views: 244
  • sep08_meeting_planner.pdf
    247.4 KB · Views: 223
Thanks!:approve:

Beth, thank you soooooo much!! I have lots planned, but this helps add a fun thing in to help my team kick into high gear. If I don't use it tonight, I may use it in January for a Jump into January meeting.:party:

Related to Need Help Finding Something for Monday? Let Us Assist You!

1. What is the "Lost Something? Let Us Help!" program?

The "Lost Something? Let Us Help!" program is a service offered by Pampered Chef to assist customers who have misplaced or lost their product manuals, recipes, or other important materials. We understand how frustrating it can be to lose these items, and our goal is to make it easy for you to replace them.

2. How do I access the "Lost Something? Let Us Help!" program?

You can access the "Lost Something? Let Us Help!" program by visiting our website and clicking on the "Lost Something? Let Us Help!" link. From there, you will be able to select the type of item you have lost and follow the steps to receive a replacement.

3. Is there a fee for using the "Lost Something? Let Us Help!" program?

No, there is no fee for using the "Lost Something? Let Us Help!" program. We want to make it easy for our customers to replace their lost items, so we do not charge any additional fees for this service.

4. What items can I request a replacement for through the "Lost Something? Let Us Help!" program?

You can request a replacement for any product manual, recipe, or other important material that came with your Pampered Chef product. This includes items such as assembly instructions, use and care guides, and recipe cards.

5. How long does it take to receive a replacement through the "Lost Something? Let Us Help!" program?

The time frame for receiving a replacement through the "Lost Something? Let Us Help!" program may vary depending on the availability of the item. However, we strive to process all requests as quickly as possible and most replacements are shipped within 5-7 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • pchefmm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
msturrock
  • cheftiffany