• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Recipe Help - Something With the Mojitos

In summary, the conversation suggests that the speaker has a show on Monday featuring Monday Night Mojitos. She plans to showcase cookware, such as a portable burner, to encourage bookings for September. The speaker is looking for a recipe to demonstrate with the cookware, and suggestions include a pull-apart bread, a tex-mex chicken recipe, an Enchilada Casserole, a twist on DCB Fajitas, rice krispy treats, an Asian Noodle Stir-fry, Bananas Foster, and lime chicken fajitas. There is also mention of using rum and Jerk Chicken Nachos for the mojitos, and a Greek Cheese Torta for a "happy hour" themed show. The speaker's
finley1991
I have a show on Monday... we're doing Monday Night Mojitos. I'd like to the show the cookware (I have a portable burner) to encourage bookings for September. I am drawing a total blank for a recipe. Any suggestions?

The only thing I could think of is some type of pull-apart bread. I don't know if that would go with mojitos or not, but it's an easy add-on recipe that would show cookware. If you're looking for a meal-type recipe, I LOVE the tex-mex chicken one from 29 Minutes to Dinner. I forget the real name, but it has corn that you glaze in the SS pan. It's kind of spicy - so that sort of goes along with mojitos and food with flavor.

LIME BERRY trifle----

You could do that Enchilada Casserole...I think also in 29 mins to Dinner. You have to cook the ground beef first.

How about a twist on the DCB Fajitas? You could carmelize the onion and peppers in the 8 inch SS Saute pan while the chicken breasts were cooking in the DCB in the microwave. Then everyone can make their own fajitas. You could put cheese, salsa, and maybe guacamole in the Dots trio bowl and promote October SA too!

make rice krispy treats, just to show them how well they slide out of the pan, they are the stickiest things, and people are impressed when they see how clean the pan is.

Asian Noodle Stir-fry recipe.

add RUM................. LOL :)
seriously I serve Jerk Chicken Nachos w/them

What about Bananas Foster recipe?

I remembered I had a recipe somewhere for lime chicken fajitas and maybe either our southwestern seasoning or jerk chicken seasoning instead of the combination of spices the recipe calls for.. I'm going to use that and make them in the 12" Skillet to show off the cookware.Thanks for all of your suggestions!!!!

Whatever colleen! Thanks for wasting our creative juices!!:p Thank goodness you know me (in person) and know that I'm kidding!!

pampmomof3 said:
Whatever colleen! Thanks for wasting our creative juices!!:p Thank goodness you know me (in person) and know that I'm kidding!!

Hee hee hee.... actually it was all of the creative juices here that reminded me of the recipe!!!!!

finley1991 said:
Hee hee hee.... actually it was all of the creative juices here that reminded me of the recipe!!!!!

Yeah Sure!! J/K!:D:D

My show tomorrow night is with my BFF~we are doing the mojitos and I am bringing the already prepared Greek Cheese Torta. We are billing it as a "happy hour" and she invited a boatload of ladies over...she put a little disclaimer on her email that told them I would be there with catalogs and order forms and the new Fall products...I am really looking forward toa very relaxing "show"!

Good luck tomorrow Meg!

I offer the Jerk Nachos when making the mojitos. That rum cake recipe in the new silicone pan would probably be good too.

Related to Need Recipe Help - Something With the Mojitos

1. Can I make a non-alcoholic version of mojitos for this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the rum with club soda or lemon-lime soda for a non-alcoholic version of mojitos. You can also use a non-alcoholic mint syrup for added flavor.

2. What is the best type of mint to use for making mojitos?

The best type of mint to use for mojitos is spearmint. It has a strong, refreshing flavor that pairs well with the other ingredients in the recipe. However, you can also use peppermint or any other type of mint that you prefer.

3. Can I use frozen mint for this recipe?

Frozen mint can be used in a pinch, but fresh mint is preferred for the best flavor. If you do use frozen mint, be sure to thaw it completely before using it in the recipe.

4. What can I use as a substitute for limes in this recipe?

If you don't have limes on hand, you can use lemons or even grapefruit for a different twist on this recipe. You can also use lime juice from a bottle, but be sure to adjust the amount to your taste.

5. Can I make this recipe in advance for a party?

Yes, you can make the mojito mixture in advance and store it in the fridge. However, it's best to add the club soda or sparkling water right before serving to keep it fizzy. You can also prep the garnishes and store them separately until you're ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies