• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Help with PWS Evites for Kick-Off Show!

customized!Is there a specific template you use in iContact? I really need to start doing that because I'm having a REALLY hard time with the e-vites lately from our PWS.I use Joy's Tasty Tidbits and it fits most of my needs. When I needed to send out an invite to my annual Customer Appreciation party, I just used iContact's tools to create an invite. It was pretty easy.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hey guys have any of you sent out evites through your PWS for your kick-offs? I thought there was an option of sending stuff like newsletters and things to your contact list. Is that only with the Premium Tools option????!! HELP!! I'm late on inviting for my kick-off show on Monday.

You can do it under consultant connection.

To your customers? Do you know the steps on doing it? I'm either tired or having a blonde moment (and if you know me then you know that is truly amazing!!). I don't see anything like that. Care to share? Thanks!

Chef Kearns said:
To your customers? Do you know the steps on doing it? I'm either tired or having a blonde moment (and if you know me then you know that is truly amazing!!). I don't see anything like that. Care to share? Thanks!

You can import info from P3 right into the Customer Connection section of your PWS - at least I think so, it's been awhile since I've done that. Then all of your contacts are in there and you can click on "All Contacts" in the drop down menu. Choose them all or whichever ones. Then you choose to send emails to selected contacts. Then you can choose which of the emails you want to send. Try it out by sending them to yourself.

I don't know if that makes sense, but hopefully you'll see it. Next to the "work with your shows" thingy in the PWS.

Just as an FYI, most of the evites sent from our PWS ends up in the Spam Folder. The success rate of our customers actually seeing them is small.

You might want to input your email address and send it to yourself. Then you can forward it on to your contact list. Only problem is that if your contact base is large, it's a pain and time consuming.

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Just as an FYI, most of the evites sent from our PWS ends up in the Spam Folder. The success rate of our customers actually seeing them is small.

You might want to input your email address and send it to yourself. Then you can forward it on to your contact list. Only problem is that if your contact base is large, it's a pain and time consuming.

Yes, PWS invites end up in Spam A LOT. Which is why I've stopped telling my hosts to use them.

I personally use iContact. Much better success.

pamperedbecky said:
You can import info from P3 right into the Customer Connection section of your PWS - at least I think so, it's been awhile since I've done that. Then all of your contacts are in there and you can click on "All Contacts" in the drop down menu. Choose them all or whichever ones. Then you choose to send emails to selected contacts. Then you can choose which of the emails you want to send. Try it out by sending them to yourself.I don't know if that makes sense, but hopefully you'll see it. Next to the "work with your shows" thingy in the PWS.
Yes, call Tech Support and they can walk you through it. Just sync with P3 and your contacts will be there. There is not an invitation template in Customer Connection, so you'll have to choose one of the pre-fab templates and then add the invite part. So you won't be able to track RSVPs or anything fancy, but this is the easiest way to send out an email to your entire customer base.

DebbieJ said:
I personally use iContact. Much better success.

Is there a specific template you use in iContact? I really need to start doing that because I'm having a REALLY hard time with the e-vites lately from our PWS.

Although, for some reason, a lot of people this morning got the *reminder* one that gets sent out 2 days before the show!

I use iContact to send things to my customer base. I use Joy's Tasty Tidbits and it fits most of my needs. When I needed to send out an invite to my annual Customer Appreciation party, I just used iContact's tools to create an invite. It was pretty easy.For hosts, I actually log into my PWS as them, then add me as a guest and send myself an email invite. I then take that invite, forward it to my host, first deleting the response boxes. I ask them to forward it to everyone in their email inbox. That way it still looks nice and has a link to order, but it comes directly from the host's email address so it isn't send to spam and it is more likely to be opened.

Oh, and I talked to the Tech Support staff at NC last summer about the spam issue and they said there is nothing they can do. ????Kinda defeats the purpose of having the tools but oh well....

DebbieJ said:
For hosts, I actually log into my PWS as them, then add me as a guest and send myself an email invite. I then take that invite, forward it to my host, first deleting the response boxes. I ask them to forward it to everyone in their email inbox. That way it still looks nice and has a link to order, but it comes directly from the host's email address so it isn't send to spam and it is more likely to be opened.

That's exactly what I do. Some hosts still like to do it themselves so they can see the RSVPs and just FYI to everyone - I'm finding those evites don't go into spam folders as much as they used to. I still check to see who has opened the evite through our PWS and still encourage hosts to do their own reminder email.

Related to Need Help with PWS Evites for Kick-Off Show!

What is PWS Evites for Kick-Off Show?

PWS Evites for Kick-Off Show is an online platform where Pampered Chef consultants can create and send electronic invitations for their kick-off shows to potential guests.

How do I access PWS Evites for Kick-Off Show?

You can access PWS Evites for Kick-Off Show by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "My Events" tab. From there, you can select "Kick-Off Show" and then "Create Evites".

What information should I include in my PWS Evites for Kick-Off Show?

Your PWS Evites for Kick-Off Show should include the date, time, and location of your kick-off show, as well as a brief description of what guests can expect and a call-to-action to RSVP. You can also include a link to your personal Pampered Chef website for guests to browse products before the show.

Can I customize my PWS Evites for Kick-Off Show?

Yes, you can customize your PWS Evites for Kick-Off Show by choosing from different templates, adding your own images and text, and selecting the color scheme that best represents your brand. You can also preview your evites before sending them out to ensure they look exactly as you want.

How do I send my PWS Evites for Kick-Off Show to guests?

Once you have customized your PWS Evites for Kick-Off Show, you can send them out to guests by entering their email addresses or sharing the link on social media. You can also track the RSVPs and send reminders to guests who have not responded yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCLaurel
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • finley1991