• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding Rectangular Chillzane Use & Care Document

In summary, a Rectangular Chillzane is a product from Pampered Chef that is used for keeping food cool. It is designed to be placed in the freezer and then used as a cold surface for serving and keeping food chilled. The Use & Care document for the Chillzane can be found on the website or by contacting customer service. It is best to hand wash the Chillzane with warm, soapy water and avoid using abrasive cleaners. The Chillzane is not safe for use in the microwave or oven and should be frozen for at least 8 hours before use. For maximum cooling, it can be left in the freezer overnight and should be wrapped or placed in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn.
KimoMakano
Gold Member
Does anyone know where I can find a Use and Care document for the rectangular chillzane?
I have misplaced mine and a customer would like one.
Thanks.

I think it should be on consultants corneractually now that I check... discontinued products are not there. Is there a question you have about it? I might be able to help on that?

You can try contacting the manufacturer of the rectangular chillzane to request for a copy of the Use and Care document. You can also try searching for the product on the manufacturer's website or on other online retail websites that sell the product. Additionally, you can try reaching out to customer service for the retailer where you purchased the chillzane to see if they can provide a copy of the document.

What is a Rectangular Chillzane and what is it used for?

A Rectangular Chillzane is a product from Pampered Chef that is used for keeping food cool. It is designed to be placed in the freezer and then used as a cold surface for serving and keeping food chilled.

How do I find the Use & Care document for my Rectangular Chillzane?

The Use & Care document for your Rectangular Chillzane can be found on our website. Simply go to the product page for the Chillzane and look for the "Use & Care" tab. You can also contact our customer service for assistance.

What is the best way to clean my Rectangular Chillzane?

The best way to clean your Rectangular Chillzane is to hand wash it with warm, soapy water. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they can damage the surface. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before placing it back in the freezer.

Can I use my Rectangular Chillzane in the microwave or oven?

No, the Rectangular Chillzane is not microwave or oven-safe. It is designed for use in the freezer only.

How long should I freeze my Rectangular Chillzane before using it?

We recommend freezing your Rectangular Chillzane for at least 8 hours before use. For maximum cooling, you can even leave it in the freezer overnight. Make sure to wrap it in plastic wrap or place it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • teachernikol
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
teachernikol
  • adauw