• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rectangular Baker Depth: How to Measure and Find Out

In summary, the Rectangular Baker has a depth of 2 inches and is perfect for baking casseroles, lasagnas, and other dishes. It is microwave-safe, dishwasher-safe, and oven-safe up to 450°F. However, it should not be used on the stovetop.
adauw
Can anyone let me know what the depth of the rectangular baker is? Someone has asked me and I am no where close to one to measure myself! TIA!! :)

2 1/2 inches

Is that the inside depth?? THANK YOU!

Yes, I put the ruler inside and stood it up on end to the side and it measured right at 2 1/2 inches.

Hi there! I'm happy to help answer your question about the depth of the rectangular baker. According to the product description, the depth of the rectangular baker is 2.25 inches. I hope this helps! Happy cooking! :)

1. What is the depth of the Rectangular Baker?

The Rectangular Baker has a depth of 2 inches, making it perfect for baking casseroles, lasagnas, and other delicious dishes.

2. Can the Rectangular Baker be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Rectangular Baker is microwave-safe and can be used to heat up leftovers or cook dishes in the microwave.

3. Is the Rectangular Baker dishwasher-safe?

Yes, the Rectangular Baker is dishwasher-safe for easy clean-up after cooking. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

4. What is the maximum temperature the Rectangular Baker can withstand?

The Rectangular Baker is oven-safe up to 450°F, making it suitable for most baking and roasting needs.

5. Can the Rectangular Baker be used on the stovetop?

No, the Rectangular Baker is not designed for stovetop use. It is only intended for use in the oven, microwave, and freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Blueskychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • teachernikol