• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have the Rectangular Baker?

In summary, the Rectangular Baker is a 10" x 15" dish with a 9-cup capacity that is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can also be used in the microwave. It does not come with a lid, but a separate one can be purchased. The dish is dishwasher-safe, but hand-washing is recommended for best results.
Blueskychef
A customer is trying to decide whether she will take the 13x9 baker and wants to know the depth measurement, but I can't find that info anywhere either in the catty or on the PC website (only has the width and length). Would anyone know how deep the baker is?

Thanks a million!!

Marianne

its about 2 1/2 inches deep give or take a little

Thanks so much, Jennie!

NP happy to help

Hi Marianne! Thank you for reaching out. I'm happy to help you with the depth measurement for the 13x9 baker. According to our product specifications, the depth of the baker is 2 inches. I hope this helps with your decision-making process. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Happy cooking!

1. How big is the Rectangular Baker?

The Rectangular Baker measures 10" x 15" and has a 9-cup capacity.

2. Is the Rectangular Baker oven-safe?

Yes, the Rectangular Baker is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can the Rectangular Baker be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Rectangular Baker is microwave-safe.

4. Does the Rectangular Baker come with a lid?

No, the Rectangular Baker does not come with a lid. However, we do offer a lid that can be purchased separately.

5. How do I clean the Rectangular Baker?

The Rectangular Baker is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to preserve the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adauw
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • mary tarrant
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies