• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help finding codes for SA and host code for October's Large Square Bowl?

In summary, the Help Quick - Simple Additions products are designed for easy meal preparation and serving. They can also be used for baking and cooking, but specific instructions may vary. All products are dishwasher safe, but some may require hand washing. Some products can be used in the oven or microwave, but it is important to check the product's label first. To clean, it is best to use warm, soapy water and avoid harsh chemicals. Replacement pieces are available for most products, and customers can contact customer service for assistance.
kristyjab
I cant find my sheet with the codes for the SA and I need the host code for the Large Sqaure Bowl for October! And my Adobe isnt working either!

THANKS

And the small sqaure bowls, please

Hq82,,,,double Check

Hr03 ......small Bowls

perfect thanks

For future reference you can click on the magnifying glass and then either click on the top of the item number list to pull them up to the top and find the host special/guest special you want or type in the name of the product. Both the regular price and the sale price will display and you can choose the one you want.

Related to Need help finding codes for SA and host code for October's Large Square Bowl?

1. How do I use the Help Quick - Simple Additions products?

The Help Quick - Simple Additions products are designed to make meal preparation and serving easier. Each product comes with detailed instructions on how to use it, but in general, they are meant to be used for serving and displaying appetizers, snacks, and sides. They can also be used for baking and cooking in some cases.

2. Are the Help Quick - Simple Additions products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our Help Quick - Simple Additions products are dishwasher safe. We recommend placing them on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results. However, some products with delicate designs or finishes may require hand washing.

3. Can I use the Help Quick - Simple Additions products in the oven or microwave?

Some of our Help Quick - Simple Additions products can be used in the oven or microwave. However, we recommend checking the specific product's instructions or label to determine if it is safe to use in these appliances. We do not recommend using any product in the oven or microwave that is not specifically labeled as oven or microwave safe.

4. How do I clean the Help Quick - Simple Additions products?

The best way to clean our Help Quick - Simple Additions products is by hand using warm, soapy water. For tough stains, you can use a non-abrasive cleaner or soak the product in warm, soapy water before cleaning. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the product's finish.

5. Can I purchase replacement pieces for my Help Quick - Simple Additions set?

Yes, we offer replacement pieces for most of our Help Quick - Simple Additions products. You can contact our customer service team for assistance in ordering replacement pieces. Please have the product name and item number ready when contacting us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Belle4562
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • Celia
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
Replies