• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Booking Shows? Try this Script!

In summary, the booking script is a step-by-step guide designed to help consultants book Pampered Chef parties. It can be used by customizing it to fit personal style and practicing with others. The script has been proven effective by successful consultants, but may need to be adjusted for different situations. It can be modified to fit individual personalities and target audience, while keeping the key points and structure intact for best results. Success with the script can be tracked by recording the number of shows booked and gathering feedback from hosts.
soinlove808
I have no bookings!:cry: Does anyone have a script they use when they call? I have only have 5 shows, and i have called everyone i know. And some from other partys, but no luck, i think i am not saying the right things.. so any help would be appriciated..

It's not too late to get into holiday fairs!! I'd check into those!! You can meet new people & get new contacts! I'd get right on it though, many are this & next weekend! Good luck!

Are you reading this thread?
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/running-out-bookings-29392/
Will it help to call someone in your upline to help you? There are scripts in the training material provided by Home Office.
It is hard to get your spirits up sometimes when they are low. Take all the power within you and ignore the negative. Think of everyone you know, any of the guests that were at your party. Family, friends...even out of state friends and family. Keep your chin and your phone handle up!! You can do it!!

And always remember that the Cheffers are here to support and help you out! I know that it doesn't give you anymore bookings, but hopefully, we can get your spirits up a little!

I find listening to CDs in my car on the way to work helps me get motivated. Here's a couple you could try - "It's a date! Have a full show schedule" and "Booking strategies from the pros".

Check out some of the online training courses and tele-classes as well. You might find something there.

Don't give up! You can do it!!!

There is a LOT of great training online on Consultants Corner-scripts, etc. ;)

1. What is the purpose of the booking script?

The booking script is designed to help consultants easily book shows by providing a step-by-step guide on how to approach potential hosts and get them to commit to hosting a Pampered Chef party.

2. How do I use the booking script?

To use the booking script, simply follow the provided script and customize it to fit your personal style and tone. You can also practice with a friend or fellow consultant to feel more comfortable using it.

3. Is the booking script effective?

Yes, the booking script has been tried and tested by many successful Pampered Chef consultants and has proven to be very effective in booking shows. However, it is important to remember that every situation is different and you may need to adjust the script accordingly.

4. Can I modify the booking script?

Absolutely! The booking script is meant to be a guide, but you can make changes and personalize it to better fit your personality and target audience. Just make sure to keep the key points and structure intact for maximum effectiveness.

5. How can I track my success with the booking script?

You can track your success with the booking script by keeping a record of the number of shows you book using it. You can also ask for feedback from your hosts to see if they found the script helpful and if it influenced their decision to book a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jgdpamperedchefbiz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rebajoe