• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Fast Help for Fundraiser Please!

In summary, Ginger is planning a fundraiser on a boat to help raise money for breast cancer. The event will take place on May 21st and will include a hot and cold buffet, music and dancing, and a stop at the Statue of Liberty. Tickets are $50 per person and limited to 150. There will also be a 50/50 raffle and prizes. Ginger is also partnering with Pampered Chef and a portion of the profits will go towards the American Cancer Society. She plans to explain this to participants and give them complimentary gifts at the end of the night. She is not confident in her writing skills, but is confident in her ability to raise money for a good cause.
Ginger428
Gold Member
OK...here goes, I doing a fund raiser on a boat. Actually its the boat I work on. I also live on a small Island & we have a monthly news paper that I want to put a quarter page Flyer about it, but obviously I'm not good with words or making stuff on the puter. The woman in charge of the paper said I need it TOMORROW!:( .

Well here goes, I was thinking something like Cruising to Help Whip Cancer aboard the Riptide 111. Sunday May 21st, 6:30-10:30 PM. Hot & Cold Buffet,Salads,Beer,Wine,Soda,Dessert & Coffee. 50.00 per person also includes Music & dancing with DJ Kev & Stopping by the Statue of Liberty. Complimentary gifts! Also we will have a 50/50 & raffle off some prizes. Limited to 150 tickets. Call either Ginger @ 718 885-1718 or the boat @ 718 885-0236.

Thanks in advance
Ginger

I like it!I think that it is a good ad, but I would ad more about HWC. Are you actually selling products or is the entry going to be the donation? Say something about a portion of the profits going to ACS. I would be more willing to buy (or participate) if it was clearer what the money was going to. If you don't have enough space take out a tiny bit of what is being served. Just say all the food and "refreshments" or whatever! Good luck and don't panic! I am sure it will turn out beautifully!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska:)

Thanks for the encouragement! What I am planning on doing is in advance put in an order as a fundraiser . I will be ordering 150 of each (stencils,clips,& bar boards) When they board i'm going to explain that each 1 of these products a 1.00 goes to Breast Cancer. As EVERY1 is leaving the boat @ the end of the night, they will a get a bag with 1 of each of them in it. I will explain that 450.00 goes towards ACS & any money left over after paying every1 will also go as well. Also the 15% from pampered chef. which comes to about 1000.00. Then the 50/50 also & the money from the raffles, I just havent figured out yet with the extra money. Maybe just making out a check & giving it to ACS. At least 3000.00 will go to Pampered Chef. I'm not good with words...but I'm GREAT with math!! Ginger

1. How can I quickly raise funds for my organization?

One of the fastest ways to raise funds for your organization is by hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Our fundraisers are easy to set up and can generate a high return on investment. Plus, your supporters will love purchasing high-quality kitchen products and supporting a good cause at the same time.

2. What type of support does Pampered Chef offer for fundraisers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support for fundraisers, including personalized fundraising websites, marketing materials, and access to our team of fundraising experts. We also provide training and tips to help you make your fundraiser a success.

3. How much profit can my organization earn through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The profit earned through a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the total sales generated. However, on average, organizations can earn 15-20% of the total sales. We also offer bonus incentives for organizations that reach certain sales milestones.

4. Can I customize the products offered in my fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the products offered in your fundraiser by choosing from our wide selection of kitchen products. You can also offer a mix of different products to cater to different preferences and budgets.

5. How long does it take to receive the products after the fundraiser ends?

The products will be delivered within 2-3 weeks after the fundraiser ends. This allows us time to process the orders and ensure that all products are delivered in a timely manner. You can also track the status of your orders through your personalized fundraising website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • pampered1224