• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Eye-Catching but Basic Flyer

In summary, Misty Shaw is asking for help creating a flyer for a community fundraiser to help a friend with cancer. She has found two flyers that she thinks may be suitable, but would appreciate any help anyone may be able to offer.
dawnsclassycupboard
Hey guys. One more request for help... I need a eye-catching but basic information flyer to post in windows of local businesses. I am planning on a large HWC Fundraiser that will rely on the general public's attendance. The flyer would need to be simple enough to not overwhelm passerbyers with information. Just basic info and time, date and location knid of think.

Please help... I am computer illerate and can not seem to get the hang of flyer creation.

I thought I would print them on pink paper and would love to use a graphic of our HWC Pin but I just can't seem to figure it out.

Does anyone have anything that they have used in previous years in this manner that I may be able to modify???

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.

HWC inviteIf you click on Files #38 is an invitation for a HWC show. Its two invitations on one paper but maybe you could reformat it and make it one big one. Its just a thought. Its got the HWC pin on the front of it though which sounded like what you were thinking of. Hope this helps or gives you more ideas...

Thnaks but the border box seems to be pre-set somehow and I can't get it to move. I was hoping i could modify that one somehow as it was the only thing I have found so far that I thought I could work with but I can't get it to do what I want.

Even if someone had a flyer that wasn't specifically HWC but this kind of format, I think I could work with that too.

Thanks

I hope this helps I am just learning all this stuff too. All I did was copy and paste what I thought you might like off the invite doc from this site this should make it easy to reformat the way you want. Couldn't get the hat to copy though. This is pretty easy to do. If you need help I will try to help you feel free to contact me.

Just found a HWC Flyer that I think will work for you.I sent you an email.

Last edited:
I detected a virus in the document you posted
bbauman07 said:
I hope this helps I am just learning all this stuff too. All I did was copy and paste what I thought you might like off the invite doc from this site this should make it easy to reformat the way you want. Couldn't get the hat to copy though. This is pretty easy to do. If you need help I will try to help you feel free to contact me.

Just found a HWC Flyer that I think will work for you.I sent you an email.

Just wanted to let you know that my ant-virus software detected a virus in the documents you posted. Be careful!

HWC Door HangersI just had a successful show in my neighborhood Just made slits to hang on all the doors. I handed out about 150 door hangers and got a 15% response with 2 bookings! I had everye fill out a door prize slip for a free cookbook so I could keep track and sent a catalog with everyone as a "free gift"! They loved it and even snatched up some of the recipe cards I had laying around. I was happy with the response and can't wait to make a better one next year!

Jacque

Attached is my door hanger...my patrons told me the date was a goof but it still worked out!

Attachments

• Door Hangers HWC Open House Real.doc
    246.5 KB · Views: 1,209
fundraiser ideas to help a friend with cancerHi...I want to see if any of you have any suggestions or formats on organizing a community fundraiser to help raise money for a Pampered Chef friend that just learned she has stage 4 cancer. I'm hoping to help raise money for her living expenses since she will be flying back and forth to NY from Fl to get special treatments.

I see lots of ideas for the HWC but nothing in general...any help is appreciated...this lady is a doll...she's only 41 with a 1 year old and a 12 year old. She's a fighter and I'm praying she beats this but they told her 1-3 years if she's lucky but I thinks she has it in her to win this battle...

I live in St. Petersburg, FL...if anyone is willing to help me out in raising funds
please email me back at [email protected]

Thanks to all...!!!!

Here are a couple of flyers. I'm not sure if they are what you're looking for. I hope all goes well with your fundraiser for this lady. My thoughts and prayers are with her.

Attachments

• fundraising flyer.doc
    665 KB · Views: 941
  • Fundraising%2Fclassic%5Ffund%5Fflyer.pdf
    78.4 KB · Views: 800
Janel,
Thanks for sharing! I love that flyer!! ;)

janel kelly said:
Here are a couple of flyers. I'm not sure if they are what you're looking for. I hope all goes well with your fundraiser for this lady. My thoughts and prayers are with her.

Those are AWESOME! Did you design that flyer??? Wow!

What is the purpose of a "Need Eye-Catching but Basic Flyer"?

A "Need Eye-Catching but Basic Flyer" is designed to grab the attention of potential customers and provide essential information about a product or service. It should be visually appealing and easy to understand, while also promoting the brand or business.

How do I create an eye-catching but basic flyer?

To create an eye-catching but basic flyer, you should start by choosing a simple layout and color scheme that complements your brand. Use high-quality images and concise, attention-grabbing headlines. Make sure to include all necessary information and use a clear call-to-action to encourage people to take action.

What are the key elements that should be included in a "Need Eye-Catching but Basic Flyer"?

The key elements of a "Need Eye-Catching but Basic Flyer" include a striking headline, a clear and attractive image, essential information such as product features or event details, and a call-to-action. It is also important to include your logo and contact information for potential customers to reach out.

What is the recommended size for a "Need Eye-Catching but Basic Flyer"?

The recommended size for a "Need Eye-Catching but Basic Flyer" is typically 8.5" x 11" as it is a standard paper size and easy to distribute. However, you can also opt for a smaller or larger size depending on your target audience and the purpose of the flyer.

Are there any design tips for creating a "Need Eye-Catching but Basic Flyer"?

Some design tips for creating a "Need Eye-Catching but Basic Flyer" include using a clean and easy-to-read font, incorporating a good balance of text and images, and using high-quality graphics. It is also essential to proofread the flyer for any spelling or grammatical errors and to make sure all information is accurate and up-to-date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• giggles2boot
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
giggles2boot
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • slhalepc