• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Directions for Rice Cooker Plus Asap!

In summary, the customer can't find her use and care card for the rice cooker and can't find the instructions. The customer went onto CC but all they could find was the product information guide. The customer found the instructions on this site awhile back ago. The customer follows the instructions and the rice comes out great.
Marg
I have a customer who cannot find her use and care card for the rice cooker. And I can't find mine either! I went onto CC but all I could find was the product information guide, but that doesn't have the directions.
Someone please help!! :D

This always works for me1 cup rice
2 cups water or chicken broth

Put rice cooker in microwave for 15 minutes on 50% power. Stir, then put back in the microwave for 5 minutes on 100% power. Remember to warn her that it will be very hot!! I got these instructions from this site awhile back ago. This is what I always do and the rice comes out great! Hope that helps! ;)

Here you go:

To cook rice, refer to package microwave directions. If package microwave directions are unavailable a general guidline for four servings is 2 cups water to 1 cup rice. Fill cooker with water and rice. Cook on HIGH (100% power) 5 minutes, reduce to MEDIUM (50% power) 15 minutes or until water is absorbed.

Place clear inner lid into base with outer rim upright. Set lid on top of cooker aligning lid tabs with handles. Pull locks up and over tabs to click in place.

Place cooker in microwave and follow package directions to begin cooking. Microwave ovens vary; adjust times and power levels as needed, beginning with shorter cooking times.

Remove from microwave with heat-resistant oven mitt or pad. Release locks from tabs. Caution: Steam will build during cooking. Using a heat-resistant oven mitt or pad, lift lid toward you, allowing remaining steam to escape away from you. Insert a utensil in centre hole, lift clear inner lid toward you.

Refer to microwave manufacturers instruction manual for more information on cooking other foods.

So 5 on high, 15 on medium is perfect just like the above post stated! :)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Hello there! I'm sorry to hear that you and your customer are having trouble finding the use and care card for the rice cooker. I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to provide you with a digital copy of the use and care card or guide you to where you can find it on the CC website. In the meantime, I would also recommend checking the product's packaging or manual as sometimes the use and care card is included there. I hope this helps and please let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist. Thank you for being a valued customer!

1. How much rice can the Rice Cooker Plus hold?

The Rice Cooker Plus can hold up to 3 cups of uncooked rice, which yields approximately 6 cups of cooked rice.

2. How long does it take to cook rice in the Rice Cooker Plus?

The cooking time for rice in the Rice Cooker Plus varies depending on the type of rice being used. On average, it takes about 20-25 minutes to cook white rice, 35-40 minutes for brown rice, and 45-50 minutes for wild rice.

3. Can I cook other grains besides rice in the Rice Cooker Plus?

Yes, you can cook a variety of grains in the Rice Cooker Plus, including quinoa, couscous, and barley. Simply follow the same instructions as you would for cooking rice.

4. Do I need to adjust the amount of water I use for different types of rice?

Yes, the amount of water needed may vary depending on the type of rice being used. As a general rule, use 1.5 cups of water for every 1 cup of white rice, 2 cups of water for every 1 cup of brown rice, and 2.5 cups of water for every 1 cup of wild rice.

5. How do I clean the Rice Cooker Plus?

To clean the Rice Cooker Plus, simply wipe the inside with a damp cloth or sponge. Do not submerge the cooker in water or use abrasive cleaners. The lid, steamer basket, and rice paddle are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kkimpinski
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • NewDirectorKaren
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • wadesgirl