• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Dinner Inspiration? Try This Veggie Burger Recipe!

In summary, Stacy is planning to have pizza tonight, and Nicole is cooking something different ( Jerk Chicken Nachos or Vegan Veggie burger). Stacy is going to have to drive 3 hours each way every day, and Nicole is still trying to decide what to have for dinner.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight is usually a busy night for us at work:rolleyes: so I think when I get home I'll order Chinese!!:thumbup:

I am wanting to go out for Mexican! Cheese Dip, Guacamole, and maybe veggie fajita's! YUM!!! (Not a vegeterian but love that veggie fajitas have Mushrooms, peppers, onions and spiniach)!!!!!!!!

Going to a cook out. I am making a salad to put in the triffle bowl. Maybe I will get some sales!!
Stacy :thumbup:

Italian Marinated Grilled Chicken (got a hankering for it when I suggested it to someone else yesterday!:D)
Marinated Grilled Zucchini, Yellow Squash,and Red Peppers (looks pretty too!)
Sliced tomatoes from the garden, with a light sprinkle of sea & himalayan salt blend.:chef:

We are going to a friends house to BBQ and have a fire. I said I would bring steak tips that have been marinating, spinish dip with bread/pita chips and brownies. We will also have chicken and salad. I can't wait, have a nice weekend everyone.

We had pizza last night so tonight I will cook something with leftover chicken that I planned to use last night. I can't wait to try chicken satay dish!

Either pizza.... or belgian waffles with fruit??
Guess I should go to the gym no matter whay I choose!!
The sun is here in NH, and supposed to be a great weekend!!
Nicole

My DD birthday is tomorrow with a friend party tomorrow and the family party on Sunday so we are having pizza tonight. Just got back from Papa Murphy's (take & bake pizza place) so all I have to do is bake the pizza when it is time to eat.

nicki25 said:
My DD birthday is tomorrow with a friend party tomorrow and the family party on Sunday so we are having pizza tonight. Just got back from Papa Murphy's (take & bake pizza place) so all I have to do is bake the pizza when it is time to eat.

I am so excited - A Papa Murphy's is coming to our neighborhood! Just down the street from our house! Yippee! We LOVE Papa Murphy's! They do the best veggie pizza!

Chicken and I will throw in some green onions, peppers and top with gorgonzola cheese. YUM!

I have a show tonight so DH will have a frozen meal! (he works 3 hrs away from home) so he won't be home til late.

vwpamperedchef said:
I have a show tonight so DH will have a frozen meal! (he works 3 hrs away from home) so he won't be home til late.

3 Hour Drive each way every day :eek:, that would have to be my dream job for me to do that. How is the gas bill each week EEK!!!:cry:

I was going to make Jerk Chicken Nachos, but I didn't have the right cheese. So I cooked the chicken in the DCB from frozen and cut it up ready for tomorrow. Maybe we'll have it for dinner tomorrow.

So we are having a frozen pizza, but I'll cook it before I serve it. :)

Jerk Chicken Nachos... I just use cheese, whatever kind I have! :)

I had leftover kielbasa with onions and some mashed potatoes. mmm...

Still trying to decide dinner...DH was on a medical call, just coming home now.

I made a veggie burger (new recipe...calls for smashed black beans, cilantro, red onion, crushed tortilla chips, panko crumbs, eggs and seasonings) but I thought it was a bit dry once it was cooked to the 160 temp for the eggs. I am gonna try it again with more onion and add in some thawed frozen corn for some extra moisture. DH had normal cheeseburgers and we had scalloped potatoes.

Related to Need Dinner Inspiration? Try This Veggie Burger Recipe!

1. What is the featured recipe for August 22nd?

The featured recipe for August 22nd is the Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Skewers. It's a delicious and healthy meal that can be cooked on the grill for a quick and easy dinner.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can always substitute ingredients in our recipes to fit your personal taste or dietary restrictions. We have a variety of ingredient swaps and alternatives listed on our website for each recipe.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner?" on August 22nd?

Yes, the Grilled Vegetable and Halloumi Skewers are a great vegetarian option for August 22nd's dinner. They are full of flavor and are a perfect alternative to the chicken skewers.

4. How long will it take to prepare the featured recipe?

The Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Skewers take about 20 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to cook on the grill. This makes for a quick and easy dinner option for busy weeknights.

5. Can I find the ingredients for the featured recipe at my local grocery store?

Yes, all of the ingredients for the Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Skewers can be found at most grocery stores. However, you can also purchase them through our website for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies