• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Deep Dish Focaccia Bread Recipe

In summary, to make deep dish focaccia bread, you will need all-purpose flour, sugar, salt, active dry yeast, warm water, olive oil, and toppings of your choice. The total time for making this bread is approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes. Different types of flour can be used, but may result in a different texture and taste. The dough can be made ahead of time and frozen for up to 3 months. To reheat, thaw at room temperature and warm in the oven or toaster oven.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Help I need the recipe for the deep dish focaccia bread in the good for you cookbook. Thank you.

Deep-Dish Artichoke Focaccia
1pouch (16oinces) Pantry Pizza Crust & Roll Mix including yeat packet
1TBSP Pantry italian or Rosemary Herb Seasoning
1/2 cup diced red bell pep
1 can(14ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 1/4 cups of hot water 120-130F
1 TBSP of Olive or Vegie Oil
2 Garlic Cloves Pressed
1/4 cup or 1 ounce of fresh grated Parmesan Chz.
Preheat oven to 425
Lightly coat deep dish baker with cooking spray
Combine pizza crust & yeast w/ 2 teaspoons of seasoning.
Add water and half the artichokes to pizza mix; stir until mixture forms a ball
Turn dough out onto well floured surface. W/ floured hands gently need dough for 5 mins. Place dough in baker and roll to edges with floured bakers roller.
In sm batter bowl combine oil garlic and remaining seasoning. Using the pastry brush, brush oil over top of brd. Top with remaining artichoke and bell peps. gently pressing into dough. Grate chz. over top.
Bake for 25-30 mins. :D

ty ty ty ty :)

Hi, I just ordered a deep dish baker and was wondering if someone could give me some recipe ideas to make in it. thanks in advance!!

Monica, here you go!

Oh yummy and thank you for that document!

1. What ingredients do I need to make deep dish focaccia bread?

To make deep dish focaccia bread, you will need 3 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 2 teaspoons of salt, 1 tablespoon of active dry yeast, 1 1/2 cups of warm water, 1/4 cup of olive oil, and toppings of your choice such as herbs, cheese, or vegetables.

2. How long does it take to make deep dish focaccia bread?

The total time for making deep dish focaccia bread is approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes. This includes 2 hours for the dough to rise and 15 minutes for baking.

3. Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

Yes, you can use different types of flour for this recipe. However, keep in mind that the texture and taste may differ. For example, using bread flour will result in a chewier bread, while using whole wheat flour will result in a denser bread.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the dough ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. When ready to bake, let the dough come to room temperature before continuing with the recipe.

5. Can I freeze deep dish focaccia bread?

Yes, you can freeze deep dish focaccia bread. After baking, let the bread cool completely, then wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in a freezer-safe bag or container. It can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, let it thaw at room temperature and then warm it up in the oven or toaster oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• foodygirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ezundel
  • janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • Candice