• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Old Meatball Sub Recipe for Kids' Functions | Baked in 9x13 Pan

In summary, the Old Meatball Sub Recipe requires ground beef, Italian breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, egg, salt, pepper, marinara sauce, hoagie rolls, and provolone cheese. Frozen meatballs can be used, but must be thawed completely before use. Ground turkey or pork can be substituted for the ground beef, but the flavor and texture may differ. The total cooking time is approximately 30 minutes, including prep time. The recipe can be made ahead of time by cooking and reheating the meatballs in the marinara sauce and assembling the sub sandwich when ready to serve.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I love meatball subs, and am planning on this recipe for a kids' function coming up. The recipe I got (not directly from the PC, unfortunately) said to bake the meatballs in a 9x13" pan. Do they mean a stone? (Deep dish baker?)

If I was you I would either cook them on a large bar pan or in the rectangle baker

cookin to the top said:
OLD meatball sub recipe

The best thing to do with old meatballs is to throw them away.

Especially if they're really old.

The closest we have to 9x13 is our rectangle baker

Thanks, all! I used a large bar pan, and they came out great! (I only made the meatballs and sauce, and put them over spaghetti.) YUM!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Old Meatball Sub Recipe?

The Old Meatball Sub Recipe requires ground beef, Italian breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, egg, salt, pepper, marinara sauce, hoagie rolls, and provolone cheese.

2. Can I use frozen meatballs for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen meatballs for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them completely before using them in the recipe.

3. Can I substitute the ground beef with another type of meat?

Yes, you can substitute the ground beef with ground turkey or ground pork for a healthier option. However, the flavor and texture of the sub may be slightly different.

4. How long does it take to make the Old Meatball Sub?

The total cooking time for the Old Meatball Sub Recipe is approximately 30 minutes, including prep time.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the meatball mixture and cook the meatballs ahead of time. When ready to serve, simply reheat the meatballs in the marinara sauce and assemble the sub sandwich.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
  • ChefAggi
  • Pampered Chef Recipes