• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baked Brie in Deep Dish Pie Plate Recipe

In summary, to prepare the brie for baking, remove it from its packaging and cut off any visible rind before placing it in the center of a deep dish pie plate. You can add a variety of toppings such as honey, nuts, dried fruits, or herbs. The average baking time for brie is 15-20 minutes at 350°F. You can also check for doneness by inserting a knife into the center - the cheese should be soft and slightly melted. Different types of soft cheese, such as camembert or goat cheese, can also be used for this recipe. Let the baked brie cool for a few minutes before serving with crackers, bread, or fruits for a delicious appetizer or snack.
ivykeep
Gold Member
Ingredients

1 can of Refrigerated French Bread Dough
1 small round of Brie
1/4 cup slivered or sliced almonds
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2-4 tablespoons Whiskey (alcohol will cook off)

Place Brie wheel in center of deep dish pie plate
Surround Brie with French bread (strech French bread dough until ends meet and circle around the Brie between the cheese and the pie plate
Cover the brie with the brown sugar
Pour the whiskey evenly over the brown sugar to moisten
Sprinkle almonds over brown sugar

Bake in preheated to 375 oven for 20-25 minutes or until bread dough is golden brown.

Serve warm. I often bake a second loaf of french bread to serve on the side but that is optional.

OMG, this sounds so good!!
I've been looking for a good recipe to make to take to Easter brunch, and this just might be it!

yummmmm - i do this using crescent rolls & raspberry preserves, too!

1. How do I prepare the brie for baking?

To prepare the brie for baking, you will need to remove it from its packaging and cut off any visible rind. Then, place the brie in the center of the deep dish pie plate.

2. What other ingredients can I add to the baked brie?

You can add a variety of toppings to your baked brie, such as honey, nuts, dried fruits, or herbs. Get creative and try different combinations to find your favorite!

3. How long should I bake the brie for?

The baking time may vary depending on your oven, but on average, it should take about 15-20 minutes at 350°F. You can also check for doneness by inserting a knife into the center of the brie - it should come out clean and the cheese should be soft and slightly melted.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use different types of cheese for this recipe, such as camembert or goat cheese. Just make sure it is a soft cheese that will melt well in the oven.

5. What is the best way to serve the baked brie?

The best way to serve the baked brie is by letting it cool for a few minutes before serving. This will allow the cheese to set and make it easier to cut into. You can serve it with crackers, bread, or fruits for a delicious appetizer or snack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • lockhartkitchen