• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Focaccia is Best? Jane's Pick!

In summary, the conversation was about choosing the best focaccia recipe for a spa event. The options included Fantastic Focaccia Bread, Roasted Pepper Focaccia, Mushroom Focaccia Bread, Deep-Dish Artichoke Focaccia, and Rustic Focaccia. The Rustic Focaccia recipe was recommended and shared by one of the participants. The conversation also included discussion of other recipes and attempts at making them. Ultimately, the Rustic Focaccia was chosen and received positive feedback.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Any opinions as to which of the PC recipes for focaccia is the best? I've never made any of them, but I am setting up a table (just me, no other vendors) at a spa this weekend. The owner requested focaccia samples. So, what's the best one?
Fantastic Focaccia Bread?
Roasted Pepper Focaccia?
Mushroom Focaccia Bread?
Deep-Dish Artichoke Focaccia?
Something altogether different (if so, please, provide the recipe)?
TIA,
Jane :)

Anyone? I am wanting to go grocery shopping today, or I wouldn't be so impatient!
TIA!

Sorry, I haven't tried any of them....

Rustic Focaccia will rock your world! Let me know if you need the recipe...it's from SB 2002 (or around that time).

OK, so I can't read! :blushing:

Rustic Focaccia
2 packages refrigerated pizza crust
2T olive oil
1 tsp Pantry Italian Seasoning mix
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 cup (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 can (3.25 oz.) pitted ripe olives, drained and sliced
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
1/4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
Additional seasoning mix.

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Unroll both packages of pizza duogh and arrange side by side on Large Bar Pan (or Large Round Stone). Using lightly floured Baker's Roller, roll dough to edge or baking stone, pressing seams to seal.

2. In Classic BAtter Bowl, combine oil, seasoning mix and garlic pressed iwth Garlic Press; mix well with Small Mix 'n Scraper. Spread oil mixture evenly over entire crust using scraper; top with 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese.

3. Slice olives using Egg Slicer Plus. Chop onion using Food Chopper. Thinly slice tomatoes using Tomato Knife or Ultimate Mandoline. Sprinkle olives and onion over dough; top with tomatoes and remaining mozzarella cheese. Grate Parmesan cheese over dough using Rotary Grater or Microplane Grater; sprinkle with additional seasoning mix.

4. Bake 23-26 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.

Makes 16 servings

HTH

So, I went with the Rustic Focaccia, which was AWESOME and attempted the Deep Dish Artichoke Focaccia. Either that recipe is AWEFUL or my Pizza Crust and Roll mix went bad (it was pretty old) because it was GROSS! I actually threw the whole thing out after trying one bite. I'm glad I tried it! I remade the toppings and put it on refrigerated pizza crust like the rustic focaccia, and it turned out pretty decent. I also made the Cheesy Bacon Bites, which were also fantastic! Thanks for all the input!

What is "Which Focaccia is Best? Jane's Pick!"?

"Which Focaccia is Best? Jane's Pick!" is a collection of focaccia recipes curated by Jane, a Pampered Chef consultant. These recipes have been tested and approved by Jane and are great options for those looking to make delicious focaccia at home.

How many recipes are included in "Which Focaccia is Best? Jane's Pick!"?

There are a total of 5 recipes in "Which Focaccia is Best? Jane's Pick!" Each recipe offers a different twist on the classic focaccia, giving you a variety of options to choose from.

Do I need any special equipment to make these focaccia recipes?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make these focaccia recipes. However, having a pizza stone or a baking stone can help achieve a crispy crust, and a stand mixer or food processor can make the dough-making process easier.

Are there any gluten-free options in "Which Focaccia is Best? Jane's Pick!"?

Yes, there is one gluten-free option included in "Which Focaccia is Best? Jane's Pick!" The recipe uses gluten-free flour and is a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

Can I make these focaccia recipes in advance?

Yes, you can make these focaccia recipes in advance. The dough can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to bake. You can also bake the focaccia ahead of time and reheat it in the oven before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies