• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Cool Veggie Pizza Recipe Plz

In summary, the woman thanked the person for sending her a cookbook and gave them credit for the recipe on her website.
nu2pc2005
I Really Need The Cool Veggie Pizza Recipe Tonight!!!

Along With The Cookbook It Is From!

Thank You Ladies

I don't have it, but it is probably on www.joycesfinecooking.com. She has a section for Pampered Chef recipes. good luck!

The Pampered Chef ®
Cool Veggie Pizza
Recipe 1 pkg (235 g) refrigerated crescent rolls 1 1 pkg (250 g) cream cheese, softened 1 1 1/2 tsp mayonnaise 7mL 1 clove garlic, pressed 1 1 tsp Italian Seasoning Mix 5mLSalt and ground black pepper to taste 2 cups assorted vegetables such as broccoli, cucumber, red pepper, green onions, tomato, mushrooms, carrots, zucchini or yellow squash 500mL 1 oz old cheddar cheese, grated (1/4 cup/50 mL) 30g
  1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C. Unroll crescent roll dough and divide into triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on Large Round Stone with narrow ends toward centre. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller™, roll out dough to a 12 inch/30 cm circle; press to seal perforations. Bake 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown; cool completely.
  2. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and seasonings; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over top of crust.
  3. To prepare vegetables, chop broccoli, cucumber and red pepper using Food Chopper. Coarsely chop green onion and tomato using Utility Knife. Slice mushrooms using Egg Slicer Plus®. Thinly slice carrot, zucchini and yellow squash with Crinkle Cutter.
  4. Sprinkle vegetables over top of pizza. Grate cheese evenly over pizza using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Cut with Pizza Cutter; serve with Mini-Serving Spatula.
Yield: 8 servings Per serving: Per serving: 189 calories; 4 g protein; 15 g total fat; 6 g sat fat; 11 g carbohydrate; 0 g fibre; 31 mg cholesterol; 280 mg sodiumCook's Tip: To remove dirt from mushrooms, lightly brush with paper towel and trim ends from stems before slicing. Substitute dried dill weed for Italian Seasoning Mix, if desired. It was in the Canadian Season's Best Spring/Summer 2004

Omg Thank YouI CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!
Ok enough with the capital's!!! Thanks VERY much!

I can now email that off!

Great initiative!

!

Hi there!

I'm glad to hear that you are interested in making the Cool Veggie Pizza tonight. It's definitely a crowd-pleaser and perfect for a quick and easy dinner. The recipe can be found in our Pampered Chef "Delicious Dips & Appetizers" cookbook. It's on page 43, and I highly recommend checking out the other recipes in the cookbook as well. Happy cooking!

1. How do I make a cool veggie pizza?

To make a cool veggie pizza, you will need a pre-made crust or dough, cream cheese, your choice of vegetables (such as bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, etc.), and a blend of shredded cheese. Spread the cream cheese on the crust, add your desired vegetables, and sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake in the oven according to the crust or dough package instructions.

2. Can I use any type of vegetables for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of vegetables that you prefer for this recipe. Some popular options include bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, and olives. You can also mix and match different vegetables to create your own unique flavor combination.

3. Is this recipe suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, this recipe is suitable for vegetarians as it does not contain any meat or animal products. However, if you are making it for someone who follows a strict vegetarian diet, make sure to use a vegetarian-friendly cream cheese and cheese blend.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time by preparing the crust and cream cheese mixture and storing them in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, simply add the vegetables and cheese and bake in the oven. However, it is best to add the vegetables right before baking to ensure they stay fresh and crisp.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe typically makes about 8 servings, depending on the size of your crust and how thick you spread the toppings. You can adjust the amount of ingredients used to make more or fewer servings as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Tash
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Tash
  • chefshawna