• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Recipe for an Evening Express Show

In summary, the recommended number of recipes to include in an Evening Express Show is 3-4. When choosing recipes, consider the season, audience's dietary preferences, and the products you want to highlight. You can customize the recipes for your specific audience, and the recommended length for a show is 1-2 hours. No prior cooking experience is required to host a show.
cheflorraine
Gold Member
I have a show coming up at the end of the month at which the host preferred not to have a demo, so I'll be bringing something already made. I've never done a non-demo show, so am not sure what I should make.
I've been thinking of a trifle bowl layered salad, or perhaps a pizza in the LBP that I'd just finish off at the host's house?
I am planning on bringing my Cool & Serve Tray so the host can put veggies/dip into it, and show that off.

bumping... any ideas? What would you bring pre-made to a show?

Chicken Your Way made before you leave? DCB dinners can be done and stay warm maybe micro to warm up?

Tools and Tasting..using rubs, sauces, ala Keith style (there is a thread)

Always time for Hot Chocolate Cake and ice cream in the DCB takes less than 20 minutes total (12 minutes cooking in micro)

Just some thoughts

1. What is the recommended number of recipes to include in an Evening Express Show?

The ideal number of recipes for an Evening Express Show is 3-4. This allows for enough variety to showcase the products and keep the audience engaged, but not too many that it becomes overwhelming.

2. How do I choose which recipes to feature in an Evening Express Show?

When selecting recipes, consider the season, audience's dietary preferences, and the products you want to highlight. It's also helpful to have a mix of easy and more challenging recipes to appeal to a wide range of skill levels.

3. Can I customize the recipes for my specific audience?

Absolutely! One of the benefits of hosting an Evening Express Show is the ability to tailor the recipes to your audience's needs and preferences. You can even offer substitutions for dietary restrictions or allergies.

4. How long should an Evening Express Show last?

The recommended length for an Evening Express Show is 1-2 hours. This gives enough time to demo the recipes, discuss the products, and answer any questions from the audience.

5. Do I need to have cooking experience to host an Evening Express Show?

No prior cooking experience is required to host an Evening Express Show. Our consultants will provide you with all the necessary training and support to make your show a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefsara
  • braveslady
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
tcmceuen
  • wadesgirl