• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Can Opener Before Christmas!!

In summary, you can still order a can opener in time for Christmas with our standard shipping option of 3-5 business days, or expedited shipping for an additional fee. We also offer a holiday-themed can opener with a snowflake design and all of our can openers are dishwasher safe. We provide a satisfaction guarantee and allow for gift purchases with a personalized message and alternative shipping address.
lockhartkitchen
Does anyone have a new one on hand that I can get to a client mailed before Christmas?

I can pay paypal.

shipments are going very fast from HO -- I'd just order it now.

Related to Need Can Opener Before Christmas!!

1. Can I still order a can opener in time for Christmas?

Yes, you can still order a can opener in time for Christmas. Our standard shipping takes 3-5 business days, but we also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

2. Do you have any can openers that are specifically designed for holiday cooking?

Yes, we have a holiday-themed can opener that is perfect for adding a festive touch to your holiday cooking. It features a snowflake design and is made with durable stainless steel.

3. Are your can openers dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our can openers are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply remove any excess food particles and place it in the dishwasher for a hassle-free clean.

4. Do you offer any warranty on your can openers?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your can opener, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I purchase a can opener as a gift and have it shipped directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can purchase a can opener as a gift and have it shipped directly to the recipient's address. During the checkout process, you can add a gift message and select a different shipping address for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandeeterry
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jenniepc
  • pcchefjane
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • ughubug