• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Dessert Options for a Strawberry Spinach Salad | Price Range: $15

In summary, there are plenty of affordable dessert options for a strawberry spinach salad, such as fruit tarts, berry parfaits, homemade strawberry shortcake, and chocolate covered strawberries. These options can complement the flavors of the salad within a $15 price range. Additionally, there are low-cost alternatives to traditional desserts, including yogurt parfaits, frozen fruit popsicles, and honey-drizzled fruit salads. You can also use ingredients from the salad, such as strawberries and spinach, to create budget-friendly desserts like a strawberry spinach smoothie or a spinach and strawberry salad with a honey balsamic dressing. Finally, there are many no-bake dessert options for this salad that won't break the bank, such as no-bake strawberry
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have a host who is having a show on Sat. She is having the Strawberry Spinach Salad and wants me to choose a desert for her from these: Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle, Hawaiian Fruit & Dip, Berries & Wonton Cups, or Strawberry Margarita Squares. She wants to keep her costs to around $15. The way I have figured it (I could be wrong) the salad will be around $10 which leaves me with $5 to spend on one of these recipes. Can this be done? If not, which one of the deserts do you think will be the cheapest?

Cool Creamy Fondue is cheap
1 tub cool whip
3/4 cup melted choc chips
1/4tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp cinn.

Mix and cool serve with strawberries, graham cracker sticks or cinnamon chips

It is definitely possible to choose a dessert for $5 or less. Out of the options listed, the cheapest would likely be the Berries & Wonton Cups, as the ingredients are simple and inexpensive. However, the Hawaiian Fruit & Dip could also be a budget-friendly option if you use canned fruit and a homemade dip. You could also consider making a simple fruit salad with strawberries and other affordable fruits. Ultimately, it will depend on what ingredients you already have on hand and what is available at your local grocery store. Good luck with your dessert selection!

What are some affordable dessert options for a strawberry spinach salad?

Some affordable dessert options for a strawberry spinach salad include fruit tarts, berry parfaits, homemade strawberry shortcake, and chocolate covered strawberries.

Can I make a dessert that complements the flavors of the salad within a $15 price range?

Yes, there are plenty of dessert options that can complement the flavors of a strawberry spinach salad within a $15 price range. Some ideas include a simple fruit salad, a chocolate mousse, or a homemade berry cobbler.

Are there any low-cost alternatives to traditional desserts for this salad?

Yes, some low-cost alternatives to traditional desserts for this salad include yogurt parfaits, frozen fruit popsicles, or a simple honey-drizzled fruit salad.

Can I use ingredients from the salad to create a budget-friendly dessert?

Absolutely! You can use ingredients from the salad, such as strawberries and spinach, to create a budget-friendly dessert. For example, you could make a strawberry spinach smoothie or a spinach and strawberry salad with a honey balsamic dressing.

Are there any no-bake dessert options for this salad that won't break the bank?

Yes, there are many no-bake dessert options for this salad that won't break the bank. Some ideas include a no-bake strawberry cheesecake, strawberry and spinach popsicles, or a simple fruit and yogurt parfait.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithhart
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • pclady213