• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Summer Specials Flyer for July, August, and September?

In summary, a few months ago, Trish in Texas shared a special flyer for April, May, and June. Tammy is now looking for a similar flyer for the next three months and Trish suggests that July and August may be available but not September yet. Trish also offers to share a July and August only flyer and Debbie expresses interest in borrowing it for a vendor space. Others also praise the flyer and Trish offers a new version without the June column. The flyer is attached for anyone who wants to use it.
Chef Bakey
A few months ago I found a great special flyer that included host and guest specials for April, May and June. I am looking for the same thing for the next 3 months. I am not computer literate or I would try to recreate the flyer. Does anyone have somthing they would like to share. Thank you, Tammy
:chef:

You might find one for July and August - But September is not out yet! Assuming you are in the U.S.....

Last edited:
That is true.. Was not thinking! Anyone for July and August?

I adapted this one.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• JJAS Host Guest Specials 08.doc
    557.5 KB · Views: 391
Trish, I really like your flyer. Do you have one without June? I am having issues with my comp today and it isn't letting me edit it right.

I do not have one without June.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I just made a july and august only host and guest special flyer and would love to share it. How can I? :confused: I don't know how to post a file. I just saw the advanced button and tried to attach the file. let me know if this helps anyone.

Attachments

• July and August host and guest specials 08.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 440
Thank you, I like your flyer. I think I'll borrow it for my Saturday morning vendor space.

Debbie :D

Thanks!!! I am sooo computer challenged!!
Great ideas!!

Great flyer... Thanks

Thank you everyone. I like to print in color so any time I can get a few months on one page... I actually use the lap boards and place the special flyer on the back in the sleeve. I put a colored star sticker on one of the flyers and have a small door prize for the person with the star. It helps draw attention to the specials now and future!

Thanks again!

Trish in Texas said:
I adapted this one.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Trish....great flyer! For those of you who wanted it, I removed the June column and recentered everything. I will be using this in my Saturday show. It is attached for anyone who wanted it and was unable to edit it.

Attachments

• July Aug Sept host specials.doc
    298 KB · Views: 581

Related to Need a Summer Specials Flyer for July, August, and September?

What are the July, August, and September specials?

The July, August, and September specials vary each year, but typically include discounts on popular products, new product releases, and exclusive bundles.

How can I take advantage of the specials?

To take advantage of the specials, you can shop online or attend a Pampered Chef party. You can also contact your independent consultant for more information.

When do the July, August, and September specials expire?

The expiration date for the July, August, and September specials will be listed on the promotional materials or on the website. It is important to act quickly to ensure you don't miss out on the deals!

Can I combine the July, August, and September specials with other offers?

No, the July, August, and September specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, unless stated otherwise.

Are the July, August, and September specials available in all countries?

The July, August, and September specials may vary by country and are subject to availability. Please check with your independent consultant or the Pampered Chef website to see which specials are available in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies