• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Spanish Catalog for Non-English Speaker?

In summary, the Spanish catalog is available for purchase at a cost of $10, or $5 for consultants. It can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website and features top-selling and exclusive Spanish-language products. The catalog is currently only available in physical form, but the products can also be viewed online. If not satisfied, the catalog can be returned within 30 days for a full refund.
leannvv
Does anyone have one I can buy/trade for?

leannvv said:
Does anyone have one I can buy/trade for?

Give me your name rank & serial number & I'll get it out in the morning;)

LOL! Thanks, Ginger! I have a lady coming November 4th who speaks no English and I thought she needed her own catty! :) Do you want a regular in return?? I'll PM you my info!

Related to Need a Spanish Catalog for Non-English Speaker?

What is the cost of the Spanish catalog?

The cost of the Spanish catalog is $10. However, if you are a consultant, you can purchase it for a discounted price of $5.

Can I order the Spanish catalog online?

Yes, you can order the Spanish catalog online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add it to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

What products are featured in the Spanish catalog?

The Spanish catalog features a selection of our top-selling products from our main catalog, as well as exclusive Spanish-language products.

Is the Spanish catalog available in digital format?

Currently, the Spanish catalog is only available in physical form. However, you can view the products online through our website.

Can I return the Spanish catalog if I am not satisfied?

Yes, you can return the Spanish catalog within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
salthechef
  • cat
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mary k
  • SillyChef