• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Planner? Anyone Have an Extra?

In summary, a Pampered Chef party planner is a useful tool for planning and organizing a successful Pampered Chef party. It includes features such as a customizable guest list, party timeline, and shopping list, as well as helpful tips and recipes. The planner can be purchased separately or as part of a party pack and can also be obtained for free by hosting a Pampered Chef party. To use the planner, simply fill in party details and customize as needed. It can also be shared with others and assistance is available from a Pampered Chef consultant or instructional guide.
DanielleQ
Anyone have a planner they're willing to part with? The one I ordered from cafepress fell apart :( and the one HO sent me originally was so trashed in the mail that I tossed it since I knew I was getting the cafepress one.

You can order the HO one on the supply order for only $3.

or one for $1.50 from supply order, there were two, check your newswire from PC from April 1st, it has details

There is also a downloadable one on CC.

Hey, Kate! I forgot all about the downloadable one! I think that might work better since the binding always seems to fall apart once I put it into my FC planner cover. Thanks!

Related to Need a Planner? Anyone Have an Extra?

Question 1: What is a Pampered Chef party planner and how can it benefit me?

A Pampered Chef party planner is a helpful tool that allows you to easily plan and organize your upcoming Pampered Chef party. It includes a customizable guest list, party timeline, and shopping list to ensure a successful and stress-free event. It also provides helpful tips and recipes to make your party a hit.

Question 2: Can I purchase a Pampered Chef party planner separately?

Yes, the Pampered Chef party planner can be purchased separately or as part of a party pack. It is also available for free when you host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum sales amount.

Question 3: How do I use the Pampered Chef party planner?

Using the Pampered Chef party planner is easy. Simply fill in your party details such as date, time, and location, then add your guest list and menu. The planner will generate a party timeline and shopping list for you to follow. You can also customize the planner to fit your needs and preferences.

Question 4: Can I share my Pampered Chef party planner with others?

Yes, you can easily share your Pampered Chef party planner with others by exporting it as a PDF or printing it out. This is a great way to keep your guests informed and organized leading up to the party.

Question 5: What if I need help with my Pampered Chef party planner?

If you need assistance with your party planner, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for support. They can provide tips and answer any questions you may have. You can also refer to the instructional guide included with your planner for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
  • smama07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heatherbethjohnson
  • ChefLAM