• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Stainless Skillet? Any Extras Available?

In summary, the best type of stainless steel for cookware is 18/10 stainless steel, which contains 18% chromium and 10% nickel for corrosion resistance and durability. Stainless steel cookware can be used on all types of stovetops, including induction, but it is important to check the manufacturer's instructions. It is generally low maintenance, but it is recommended to hand wash and avoid abrasive cleaners. Most stainless steel cookware is oven-safe, but it is important to check the label and temperature limit. It can also be used without oil or butter, but a small amount is recommended for best results.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
I am looking for stainless skillet...I'm not picky on the size. If any one has an extra they are willing to part with let me know.

why not use your pc dollars - or if needed for a show - borrow from your director? just a suggestion...

I have an 8" -- email me at [email protected] if you want it!

I have an 8" inch too that I would love to get rid off.

I got one...thanks all

If anyone else wants/needs on let me know!:D

1. What is the best type of stainless steel for cookware?

The best type of stainless steel for cookware is 18/10 stainless steel. This means that the stainless steel contains 18% chromium and 10% nickel, which provides the cookware with both corrosion resistance and durability.

2. Can stainless steel cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, stainless steel cookware can be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, ceramic, and induction stovetops. However, it is important to check the manufacturer's instructions to ensure that the cookware is suitable for use on induction stovetops.

3. Does stainless steel cookware require special care and maintenance?

Stainless steel cookware is generally low maintenance and does not require any special care. However, it is recommended to hand wash the cookware and avoid using abrasive cleaners or tools, as they can scratch the surface. Additionally, it is important to dry the cookware thoroughly after washing to prevent any water spots.

4. How do I know if stainless steel cookware is oven-safe?

Most stainless steel cookware is oven-safe, but it is important to check the manufacturer's instructions to be sure. The cookware should have a heat-resistant handle and be labeled as oven-safe. It is also important to check the recommended temperature limit for the cookware.

5. Can stainless steel cookware be used without oil or butter?

Yes, stainless steel cookware is versatile and can be used without oil or butter. However, for best results, it is recommended to use a small amount of oil or butter to prevent food from sticking to the surface. This will also help to enhance the flavors of the food being cooked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • salthechef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
salthechef
  • Katiek77
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies