• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Larger Skillet? Want to Swap for the Family Size?

In summary, the "Family Skillet Wanted" is a versatile cooking tool from Pampered Chef that measures 12 inches in diameter and has a 3-quart capacity. It can be used on all stovetops and is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. The product also comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any issues.
SueAdx
I just picked up the 7 piece executive set. I really would like the Family Skillet instead of the 10". Is there anyone that has an unused family that would like to work out a deal for the 10" instead?

You'll probably need to buy it when you can get it at 50 or 60% off. I love my 12" skillet the best!!

I am afraid you are right. I don't need both. I really want to be able to do the skillet cakes etc. Thought I would see if I had any luck before I unwrapped mine and played around with the timing etc for the skillet cakes.

Get the 12" and save the 10" for a Mystery Host prize or something.

I have the 7 pc set and find that 10" really handy at home!Buy the 12" and write it off. I'd keep the 10" for sure!

You can sometimes do the cakes in the 10" skillet too. I've done the Pineapple Upside Down Cake with no trouble- because it was the only skillet I had at the time. I just used butter on the pan so it released easily.Try one of the skillet cakes and be sure to use oil, etc just like you would with any other cake pan. If you aren't sure about the batter/volume, leave out a cup of batter or two and see how it does. I didn't, and didn't have a problem. But if you are adding something like icing or pudding to the batter, then maybe leave out that much batter to compensate.....

What is the "Family Skillet Wanted" product?

The "Family Skillet Wanted" is a versatile cooking tool from Pampered Chef that is perfect for preparing meals for the whole family.

What are the dimensions and capacity of the "Family Skillet Wanted"?

The "Family Skillet Wanted" measures 12 inches in diameter and has a 3-quart capacity, making it ideal for cooking large meals.

Can the "Family Skillet Wanted" be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the "Family Skillet Wanted" is suitable for use on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

What are the cleaning and care instructions for the "Family Skillet Wanted"?

The "Family Skillet Wanted" is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water for best results. Avoid using metal utensils to prolong the life of the non-stick coating.

Does the "Family Skillet Wanted" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Family Skillet Wanted" comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the product, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• domiche
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
domiche
Replies
Views
brewejen
  • jrstephens
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies