• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Fun Post-Holiday Activity? Consider Booking a Show in February!

In summary, the best time to book a show is now before the new catalog comes out, and the host special is a great way to get great rewards!
DebDoo
Any ideas on reasons to book a show before March? Thanks!

Beat the Winter blahs.
Get together for a fun girls' night.
Learn tips and recipes.
Last chance to order soon-to-be-retired products.
Jan: heart bowl!
Feb: fantastic host bonus!

60% two products in February
half priced items
at least 15% off (with qualifying show)
Free shipping
Getting together with friends and family
Last chance on items soon to be discontinued
10% past host discount for a yearwell, there's 7 off the top of my head..

STONEWARE SALE!!!
nobody gets invited anywhere in January and February!
learn easy recipes for your sweetheart

I swear I'm not a pessimist but...

Catch the items that will increase in price before they do. :(

I am passionate about the 60% off any two items! What a better special to promote!

Are you having problems with hosts wanting to do shows when the new catalog comes out? If so, tell them to do one now to take advantage of the host special (where else can you choose not 1 but 2 items - any items - at 60% off????) now and then they can book off themselves and have another show when the new catalog comes out. Plus they get the option of purchasing stuff that is going to be discontinued out of the catalog.

RebelChef said:
I swear I'm not a pessimist but...

Catch the items that will increase in price before they do. :(
I was thinking the same thing and don't forget the "last chance" items!

Thank you for all your help! My mind was just blank! I have been having problems getting bookings. I am currently inactive. My director is going to start today with weekly phone meetings with me & she is going to hold me accountable for some things like making my phone calls & goal setting. I realized over Christmas that the reason that I'm inactive is because I'm not putting any effort into my business. I'm not making phone calls everyday(it weights 3 tons!)& I'm just not working! So, my director told me to make my list of 100, decide how many phone calls to make a day, & think of 10 readons to host a show from now until Feb. 14.
I think I need someone to make me accountable for things I do because I have been working very hard this last week & I'm ready for her phone call & ready for a great year with PC! Any other advice would be appreciated! Thanks! Deb

Something fun to do after the holidays have worn off. People are now looking for something/anything to do. OF course, it's COLD here!

Can't have a show? Show a catalog and get great rewards!! Really encourage catalog shows in February! Great host special. Obviously, it's best to have home shows b/c you can get bookings easier, but some people just do not like to have "real" shows. Just be sure to encourage bookings so that they can take advantage of host specials in future months.

Good luck! Just be excited when you are talking. I know it's hard sometimes when YOU know the new catalog is coming out. However, not everyone knows that! Just start with when they last saw a catalog and the fact that 30-60 products are added each season so there is a ton new for them to see. The Feb host special is amazing and every order receives a gift!! I love that!

Related to Need a Fun Post-Holiday Activity? Consider Booking a Show in February!

What are the benefits of booking a Pampered Chef show?

Booking a Pampered Chef show not only allows you to try our amazing products, but also offers the following benefits:

• Earn free and discounted products based on your show's sales
  • Receive host-exclusive deals and discounts
  • Enjoy a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends and family
  • Learn new recipes and kitchen tips from our trained consultants
  • Support a small business and earn rewards for yourself

How do I book a Pampered Chef show?

Booking a Pampered Chef show is easy! Simply reach out to a consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will help you choose a date, time, and location for your show. You can also choose to host a virtual show if an in-person event is not possible.

What is the average length of a Pampered Chef show?

Pampered Chef shows typically last between 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the type of show. Our consultants are trained to keep the show fun and engaging for everyone, so you'll never be bored!

Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can! Our consultants will work with you to create a personalized menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. We want you to have a fantastic experience and enjoy the food you and your guests will be trying.

What happens after I book a Pampered Chef show?

After booking a Pampered Chef show, your consultant will work with you to send out invitations to your guests and help you prepare for the event. On the day of the show, they will bring all the necessary products and ingredients for the recipes, and guide you and your guests through a fun and delicious cooking experience. You will also have the opportunity to shop and earn rewards based on the show's sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • krusacbeth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Tams