• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 2Nd Take Along Recipe, Chocolate Prefered

very easy and looks great.The Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart is nice since you can assemble it at your house and cook it there.The Warm Carmel Nutty Brownies,they are easy and SOOO good. I take them to all get togethers and I ALWAYS get great compliments!The Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart is nice since you can assemble it at your house and cook it there. The Warm Carmel Nutty Brownies,they are easy and SOOO good. I take them to all get togethers and I ALWAYS get great compliments!
BlessedWifeMommy
I am making the Mexican Chicken Lasagna at a show Saturday night. I need a recipe that I can make ahead and take with (I'm offering her a bonus). Can't use the DCB since it will be dirty. She like chocolate and I want it to be easy. Ideas?

Thanks in advance. :D

The Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart is nice since you can assemble it at your house and cook it there.

The warm caramel nutty brownies are also a good one

Double Chocolate Mousse Cups. You can paint the cups w/ chocolate and put them in the fridge to have them set. Then stack and take w/ you in a ziplock bag. The mousse can be made in advance too, and it's actually better when it sets for a while in my opinion.

I agree with the Warm Carmel Nutty Brownies,they are easy and SOOO good. I take them to all get togethers and I ALWAYS get great compliments!

Okay, now I'm hungry! Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm looking forward to making a sample!;)

Warm Carmel Nutty Brownies, how are these without nuts?

I've heard of some who don't use nuts or use pretzels instead due to nut allergies and both said they were very good.

Make a Trifle!

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Warm Carmel Nutty Brownies, how are these without nuts?

My last show was for my SIL and we made these as the demo. We did half with and half without. I think they taste good both ways.

double chocolate cinnamon dip from season's best fall 07. very pretty on round platter in dots bowl with cinnamon chips/strawberries around outside.

Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue w/ Cinnamon Chips and Strawberries is my very favorite simple chocolate recipe. It's the picture on the front of All The Best!(it's also very easy on the wallet!)

Easy Truffles...you can have the chocolate ready to roll and then demo how to ball one up with the small scooper and roll it in toppings (have the toppings already chopped and ready) and then everyone can make their own for dessert. I think the recipe is in the Cooking For 2 or More cookbook...

For my next show, the host want to do more of a dinner for their guest. It's a couples show, so we will be doing the 30 minute chicken and roasted veggies in the grill basket. They are buying all the food, but I am going to bring a Mississippi Mud Trifle that I found in the files here. It has oreos, cool whip, marshmallows, and vanilla and chocolate pudding! It's in Jodi's file on there!

pckellyd said:
Double Chocolate Mousse Cups. You can paint the cups w/ chocolate and put them in the fridge to have them set. Then stack and take w/ you in a ziplock bag. The mousse can be made in advance too, and it's actually better when it sets for a while in my opinion.

Will someone help me find this recipe, please? I'm still the rookie that is trying to come around. I searched in files and recipes but can't seem to find this. I'm doing the same thing-- prepping a dinner and bringing along the dessert.

Thanks!

321 cake - people are always wowed at the microwave miracle 12 minute cake.

Attachments

• MICROWAVECAKERECIPES[2].doc
    88.5 KB · Views: 418
  • Microwave Cakes.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 391
  • 321.doc
    74 KB · Views: 287
junkfortara said:
Will someone help me find this recipe, please? I'm still the rookie that is trying to come around. I searched in files and recipes but can't seem to find this. I'm doing the same thing-- prepping a dinner and bringing along the dessert.

Thanks!

I think it is in the current Season's Best.

junkfortara said:

Thanks!

It's in the current Season's Best. You can also see Season's Best recipes on CC. Just go under "recipes" and choose the SB category. It has all the old issues on there as well. Just select the S/S '09 one and then you'll see it listed in the desserts section.

scottcooks said:
321 cake - people are always wowed at the microwave miracle 12 minute cake.

This is what I almost always do along with a dinner demo. I put the cake in the microwave before the demo, so it is done. I then tell them what I did and also some other things to do with the fluted pan. I usually sell one or two at a show. Especially the 'dirty' chicken or 'obscene' chicken. When it is described, people's mouth's water!

So, for chocolate I take a choco mix, a diet coke and mix them. Pour into the fluted pan then drop dollops of icing on top of mix. Use 1/2 to 3/4 can of frosting. microwave for 10 - 12 minutes.

Good luck! OH, tip.... make sure you flip it out onto a platter with a lip or the icing will ooze EVERYWHERE!

MMMMMM, cake!

1. What is the "Need 2Nd Take Along Recipe, Chocolate Prefered"?

The "Need 2Nd Take Along Recipe, Chocolate Prefered" is a Pampered Chef product that includes a set of recipes specifically designed for chocolate lovers. These recipes are perfect for taking to parties, potlucks, or any other gathering where you want to impress with delicious chocolate dishes.

2. How many recipes are included in the "Need 2Nd Take Along Recipe, Chocolate Prefered"?

There are 20 recipes included in the "Need 2Nd Take Along Recipe, Chocolate Prefered" set. This includes a variety of desserts, snacks, and even some savory dishes that all feature chocolate as a main ingredient.

3. Are the recipes in the "Need 2Nd Take Along Recipe, Chocolate Prefered" easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "Need 2Nd Take Along Recipe, Chocolate Prefered" are designed to be easy to make. They use simple ingredients and come with step-by-step instructions, making them perfect for both beginners and experienced cooks.

4. Can I use these recipes with any type of chocolate?

Yes, the "Need 2Nd Take Along Recipe, Chocolate Prefered" recipes can be made with any type of chocolate - dark, milk, or white. You can also use chocolate chips or chopped chocolate bars, depending on your preference and the recipe.

5. Can I order the "Need 2Nd Take Along Recipe, Chocolate Prefered" online?

Yes, you can order the "Need 2Nd Take Along Recipe, Chocolate Prefered" online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find this product in our catalog or at any Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lescalvelage