• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nbew Order Form for Trifle Books

In summary, John is offering the new order form for Trifle Books. The form now charges $3 per set of 10, instead of $3 each. There are still the Try Me ones available.
pampered1224
Silver Member
NEW ORDER form for Trifle BooksHere is the new one. $3 each in groups of 10. Don't forget though, there are still the Try Me ones.

Attachments

• CHECK.pdf
    80.7 KB · Views: 352
  • ORDER FORM.pdf
    10.1 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Hey John,

If we bought it with the old forms, are you needing us to send more $ to make up the difference?

pampered1224 said:
Here is the new one. $3 each in groups of 10. Don't forget though, there is still the Try Me ones.

Very quickly - you want to edit the order form. It reads "$3 per set of 10" instead of "$3 each in sets of 10."

OMG that could have been a disasterThanks for having my back Chef_Goods! (I can be such a putz!)

Ellen, no need for more money. That price was an introductory price while I was figuring out how they would go over and how much it really cost. So, not a problem. But thank you for asking!
They should be out shortly!!! We finally have our act together at my full time so... no more OT!

Last edited:
Well...I am hoping you all who printed out the incorrect form will NOT send them in. I have had several and everyone thus far, excpet one that I just got, has corrected the error for me after I explained the issue. $3.00 per 10 was a mistake. I can't even purchase the paper or printing for that for the 10 copies. Let alone, mail them so...
Like I said, I hope you all that did use the incorrectly printed form wil NOT use them.

If there are too many, I will have to stop offering the books. Sorry.
Thank you!

OK all better now.Just had to thank the few of you who did send in the $3 for 10 for correcting the problem. I love people who are honest!

Too cool and thank you again!

Hey John-
Just wanted to let you know I got mine in the mail today. Thanks again. It looks great. I can't wait to try the m&m's brownie truffle! Yummy!

pampered1224 said:
Here is the new one. $3 each in groups of 10. Don't forget though, there are still the Try Me ones.

Hi John-
Are you still offering these books?
Thanks!

Related to Nbew Order Form for Trifle Books

1. What is the purpose of the "New Order Form for Trifle Books"?

The "New Order Form for Trifle Books" is a tool designed to help Pampered Chef consultants easily track and place orders for the popular Trifle Books. It allows for a streamlined and organized process for ordering and delivering these products to customers.

2. How do I access the "New Order Form for Trifle Books"?

You can access the form by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, navigate to the "Ordering" tab and select "New Order Form for Trifle Books" from the drop-down menu.

3. Can I use the "New Order Form for Trifle Books" to place orders for other products?

No, the form is specifically designed for ordering Trifle Books only. For other products, please use the regular ordering process on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Is there a deadline for submitting orders using the "New Order Form for Trifle Books"?

Yes, orders must be submitted using the form by the specified deadline in order to ensure timely delivery. Please refer to the form for the current deadline date.

5. Can I make changes to my order after it has been submitted using the "New Order Form for Trifle Books"?

No, once an order has been submitted using the form, it cannot be changed. If you need to make changes, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
Admin Greg