• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Meeting: FAQs About Cluster Meetings

In summary, a cluster meeting is a regional gathering for Pampered Chef consultants and leaders to network, train, and celebrate successes. You can register for a meeting through your account or with the help of your upline leader. It's recommended to bring a notebook, relevant materials, and a snack or water bottle. Guests are welcome to attend and there is no official dress code, but professional and comfortable attire is suggested.
NinaPChef
Ok-- what is the National Meeting.. is it just like a normal cluster meeting?

sorta. Directors will be receiving an info packet to open at the meeting. It will have announcements for the 2009 trip incentive and the Jan/Feb specials, among other things (maybe).

Some units in my cluster are merging for our national meeting day ... I assume you'd know if yours had changed.

Related to National Meeting: FAQs About Cluster Meetings

1. What is a cluster meeting?

A cluster meeting is a regional gathering of Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It is an opportunity for networking, training, and celebrating successes within your local area.

2. How do I register for a cluster meeting?

You can register for a cluster meeting by logging into your Pampered Chef account and searching for available meetings in your area. You can also contact your upline leader for assistance with registration.

3. What should I bring to a cluster meeting?

You should bring a notebook and pen for taking notes, any relevant training materials, and your enthusiasm! It's also a good idea to bring a snack or water bottle to stay energized throughout the meeting.

4. Can I bring a guest to a cluster meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to a cluster meeting. It's a great way to introduce them to the Pampered Chef community and show them what we're all about.

5. Is there a dress code for cluster meetings?

There is no official dress code for cluster meetings, but we suggest dressing comfortably and professionally. Many consultants choose to wear their Pampered Chef apron or logo gear to show their pride in the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Englert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • AJPratt