• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: Winner of National Cooking Show & Upcoming Dates - Book Now!

In summary, "National Cooking Show" is a popular TV program that showcases different cuisines and cooking techniques from around the world. It airs during primetime hours on weekdays or weekends and features well-known chefs or celebrities as hosts. The show can be watched online through various streaming platforms or the network's website, and the featured recipes may vary in difficulty but often include tips and substitutions for home cooks.
muffetts
Gold Member
Soooo... how did everyone do?

I have to toot my own horn..:sing:. my show was selected as a winner! Whooo hoooo! Very very excited - as was the host! :balloon:

So, don't forget to book - AND REGISTER- you upcoming shows and National Cooking show Dates - next one is May 6 - HWC show! :)

Um, I am lost. What is this National Cooking Show. I haven't heard anything about registering shows and what not. :confused:

Liquid Sky said:
Um, I am lost. What is this National Cooking Show. I haven't heard anything about registering shows and what not. :confused:

She's in Canada.

Congrats! What did you win???
I didn't have a show--- going on vacation on Saturday, so no time. I'll for May 6th-- I'll try to book it now!

Congratulations on being selected as a winner for your show! That is such exciting news and I can feel your enthusiasm through your post. It's always a great feeling when your hard work pays off and your host is just as excited as you are. Keep up the great work and don't forget to book and register your upcoming shows and National Cooking Show dates. I'm looking forward to hearing about more of your successes in the future! :)

What is "National Cooking Show"?

"National Cooking Show" is a popular TV program that showcases different cuisines and cooking techniques from around the world. It features professional chefs and home cooks sharing their recipes and tips on creating delicious dishes.

When does "National Cooking Show" air?

The air time for "National Cooking Show" varies depending on the location and network. However, it is typically aired during primetime hours on weekdays or weekends. You can check your local TV listings for specific air times in your area.

Who hosts "National Cooking Show"?

The hosts of "National Cooking Show" change from season to season, but they are usually well-known chefs or celebrities with a passion for cooking. Some past hosts include Gordon Ramsay, Rachael Ray, and Padma Lakshmi.

Can I watch "National Cooking Show" online?

Yes, many episodes of "National Cooking Show" are available to watch online through various streaming platforms or the network's website. Some may require a subscription or cable login, while others may be available for free.

Are the recipes featured on "National Cooking Show" easy to replicate at home?

It depends on the recipe and your cooking skills. Some recipes may be more challenging and require specialized ingredients or equipment, while others may be simpler and easier to make at home. However, the chefs on the show often provide tips and substitutions to make the recipes more accessible for home cooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• muffetts
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • niclowther
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
amyscookinggear
  • PampMomof3