• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference 2008: Half-Price or Free!

I think it was about $199 a night. I was really disappointed in the pool though, it was always closed.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
With the CN coming out talking about earning conference registration half-price or free and April getting closer...it's getting time for our National Conference 2008 section here.

Can you please create that for us????

Thank you! :D

janetupnorth said:
With the CN coming out talking about earning conference registration half-price or free and April getting closer...it's getting time for our National Conference 2008 section here.

Can you please create that for us????

Thank you! :D

I must have missed this!!! Tell me more!! What do we need to do to earn this???????

I "think" it is $2500 in sales from the March 16th to end of month for 1/2 off and add a recruit to get it free...I'm sure someone will correct me if my memory is wrong...it'll be in March CN and posted soon!

janetupnorth said:
I "think" it is $2500 in sales from the March 16th to end of month for 1/2 off and add a recruit to get it free...

I'm sure someone will correct me if my memory is wrong...it'll be in March CN and posted soon!
Hold and submit $2500 March 16-April 14 for half off and one recruit during that time who qualifies in their first 30 days for free.

Thanks Janet! I'm already excited about conference this year!

conference hotel?Other than the
c hilton and the Palmer house do any of you higher ups know which hotels will be serviced with PC busses this year. I want to use my hubbies hotel points to book a room. I got to get something out of all of his travel;) ... We have lots that are getting ready to expire.

Oh and I called the Travel Planners ... They said that they were not handeling the conference this year?

Interesting... (On travel planners)...

annsfoodforall said:
Other than the
c hilton and the Palmer house do any of you higher ups know which hotels will be serviced with PC busses this year. I want to use my hubbies hotel points to book a room. I got to get something out of all of his travel;) ... We have lots that are getting ready to expire.

Oh and I called the Travel Planners ... They said that they were not handeling the conference this year?
WOO HOO! I am looking forward to working with a different company - EVERY time there were issues with them!

They will be announcing the conference hotels in March. You can stay at a different hotel near those and just get yourself to the shuttles without any issues. They are transporting consultants (have to have your name badge on after the first morning) not hotel residents.

I heard there were problems last year.... But again When I asked the girl to look it up she said she could not find us and then asked someone else (manager?) and the answer was that they were not doing it. We will see.
But Yes INTERESTING> oh and to anyone who has had a sneek peek at the March cn... I was hoping there might be a blerb about it in there.

annsfoodforall said:
I heard there were problems last year.... But again When I asked the girl to look it up she said she could not find us and then asked someone else (manager?) and the answer was that they were not doing it. We will see.
But Yes INTERESTING> oh and to anyone who has had a sneek peek at the March cn... I was hoping there might be a blerb about it in there.
Not just last year but every conference! :grumpy:

The only thing in the March CN besides the recruiting promotion is that Conference Registration opens on March 25.

rats!!!!
Thanks for your help. The Hilton has been "booked" for the conferene so I can't get a room there. and the Palmer's pool is and will be closed.
Any other Conference hotels from last year?

The Sheraton was a conference hotel last year.

We stayed at a non conference hotel last year. It was only a few blocks from a conference hotel so we walked to the shuttle buses every day. Wasn't too bad, we saved a little money because a consultant worked for a chain hotel back home.

Last year we stayed at the Swissotel, which is right across the street/river from the Sheraton. It was nice, not huge, but we did have four in a room and we weren't cramped either. One of the girls in the room got a deal on Travelocity (or one of those sites) and we had the room for $109 a night. My portion of the hotel bill (3 nights+tax) ended up being just under $100... NOT BAD!!!

It really doesn't matter that the pool is closed. You have no time to swim!

DebbieJ said:
It really doesn't matter that the pool is closed. You have no time to swim!

Yeah, I stayed at the Palmer House Hilton last year - didn't know they had a pool! :eek:

BethCooks4U said:
Not just last year but every conference! :grumpy:

Isn't that the truth! In my 9 years of going to conferences, I've heard complaints EVERY year regarding Travel Planners....and some of those complaints have been mine :mad:

I am taking my mom and my 5 year old with me to enjoy the tax write off's, (ie the one plane ticke I have to pay for will be in my name) American Girl store, Wickid, and I also think Mary Poppins will be in town.

If I can use my hubbie's hotel points (any Hilton or hotel under them) and his air miles. I can get all 3 of us there for under $280 for 5 nights!...

so for MOM's sake, I think I would like a pool for Victoria to Swim in. :yuck:

No, we do not get out much, and there is little to no culture here on the shore. We must drive to Baltimore 3h to get to anything new or good.

I will have any free time I want... mom and Victoria are like 2 peas in a pod and I will still be able to enjoy some special tripple mother daughter time before and after conference.

The Hyatt is connected to the conference center - you just walk across the skybridge. I stayed there last year. It was very affordable, and convenient.

I think Greg is ignoring me... :cry:

I'd say you're on his iggy list, but if vBulletin is like DH's forum's software, Admins don't get iggy lists. (And I'm just teasing you, Janet!)

glad to know I'm not the only one....

chefann said:
I'd say you're on his iggy list, but if vBulletin is like DH's forum's software, Admins don't get iggy lists.

(And I'm just teasing you, Janet!)

I wouldn't put it past him - LOL!

(And yes, I know you are teasing - I would expect nothing less... ;) - even if you weren't I can put on my big girl panties and take it - or give it back!)

Send him a PM. I think he avoids this nuthouse, trying to keep his sanity.

1. What is "National Conference 2008: Half-Price or Free!"?

"National Conference 2008: Half-Price or Free!" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It is a conference where consultants can learn new skills, network with other consultants, and get exclusive deals on products.

2. When and where will "National Conference 2008: Half-Price or Free!" take place?

The conference will take place on [insert date] at [insert location]. Please note that due to COVID-19, the conference may be held virtually. More details will be provided closer to the event date.

3. How much does it cost to attend "National Conference 2008: Half-Price or Free!"?

The cost of attending the conference varies depending on your level of membership and when you register. However, as the name suggests, there is an option to attend the conference at half-price or for free if you meet certain requirements. Please refer to your consultant agreement for more details.

4. What can I expect at "National Conference 2008: Half-Price or Free!"?

At the conference, you can expect to attend workshops and training sessions led by industry experts and top-performing consultants. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants, attend motivational speeches, and receive exclusive discounts on products.

5. How do I register for "National Conference 2008: Half-Price or Free!"?

You can register for the conference through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. If you are eligible for the half-price or free option, please make sure to select that option during the registration process. If you have any issues or questions, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Elaine C
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders