• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Nancy's New Sandstone Postcards Lower in Quality?

In summary, the pack of Nancy's Artworks New Postcards includes 12 unique designs, with 4 postcards of each design for a total of 48 postcards. The postcards are 4 inches by 6 inches and blank on the back for personalized messages or addresses. They can also be used for business purposes and are made with high-quality materials, such as premium cardstock and a glossy finish, for a professional look.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Has anoyone received Nancy's new postcards? The sandstone ones? I am shocked at how flimsy they are - they are barely thick paper let alone posctards - not nearly the quality that I have received from Nancy's in the past. I just received them todya and wrote to Nancy expressing my disappointment - I'll let you know what she replies.

That's good to know - I was just getting ready to place an order!

the reguarl show post cards from HO and flimsy also. I just got an order this week and noticed that!

Ann

1. How many postcards come in a pack?

Each pack of Nancy's Artworks New Postcards includes 12 unique designs, with 4 postcards of each design for a total of 48 postcards.

2. What are the dimensions of the postcards?

The postcards are 4 inches by 6 inches, which is the standard size for postcards.

3. Are the postcards blank on the back?

Yes, the back of the postcards are blank, allowing you to write a personalized message or address to send to your loved ones.

4. Can I use these postcards for business purposes?

Absolutely! These postcards are great for adding a personal touch to your business mailings or as a unique marketing tool.

5. Are the postcards made with high-quality materials?

Yes, Nancy's Artworks New Postcards are printed on premium cardstock with a glossy finish, ensuring durability and vibrant colors for a professional look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies