• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disappointed with Merrill Postcards: Cheap Quality Paper

In summary, the paper used for the Merrill postcards is considered to be of cheap quality, making them more prone to damage during shipping. However, they are still usable, although their appearance and durability may be affected. If you are not satisfied with the quality, you can request for a refund or replacement. Our company also offers a variety of postcards with different paper options. To ensure that the postcards will not get damaged during shipping, it is recommended to add extra protection or request for a rigid mailer.
leftymac
Anyone else order postcards from Merrill and receive them only to be disappointed? I got mine in the mail yesterday and am disappointed at how cheap they appear to be. The paper is not at all postcard quality, but instead quite thin. I feel like I'm mailing a simple sheet of paper instead of an actual postcard.

I refuse to buy them! I stocked up on an old vendor before their contract ran out.

I have mine made through VistaPrint. Really nice & inexpensive! PM for details on free products.

I received mine yesterday.. I ordered 50 of the HWC fundraiser ones.. very dissappointed with them, they look cheap. I also ordered the HWC baseball cap.. it was dirty when I got it! not impressed with Merrill at all.

Jess_K said:
I received mine yesterday.. I ordered 50 of the HWC fundraiser ones.. very dissappointed with them, they look cheap. I also ordered the HWC baseball cap.. it was dirty when I got it! not impressed with Merrill at all.

WOW I was going to order some of these! I'm SO GLAD I haven't ordered them after seeing the consensus. I like vistaprint's postcards, they always come to me very bright, clean looking and professional. Maybe I'll go on and design some of my own. Yikes. You would think Pampered Chef would have higher standards for the only VENDOR allowed to sell Pampered Chef merchandise! Expecially when it is so pricey!

Jess_K said:
I orderd the bball cap and I love it. You should definitely call about it and have them send you a new one.

Related to Disappointed with Merrill Postcards: Cheap Quality Paper

1. What is the quality of the paper used for the Merrill postcards?

The paper used for the Merrill postcards is considered to be of cheap quality. It is thinner and less durable compared to other postcards, making it more prone to damage during shipping.

2. Are the postcards still usable despite the cheap quality paper?

Yes, the postcards are still usable. However, the cheap quality paper may affect the overall appearance and durability of the postcards. It is recommended to handle them with care to avoid any damage.

3. Can I get a refund for the postcards if I am not satisfied with the quality?

Yes, our company has a satisfaction guarantee policy. If you are not satisfied with the quality of the postcards, you can contact our customer service and request for a refund or a replacement.

4. Is there an alternative option for postcards with better paper quality?

Yes, we offer a variety of postcards with different paper options. You can browse through our catalog or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on our postcard options.

5. How can I ensure that the postcards will not get damaged during shipping?

To ensure that the postcards will not get damaged during shipping, it is recommended to add extra protection such as placing them in a padded envelope or using bubble wrap. You can also request for our postcards to be shipped in a rigid mailer for added protection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aried
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tara1021
  • chefheidi2003