• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Show: Feeding 10-20 Hungry Guests at 7pm

In summary, the mystery host is looking for a recipe that can feed 10-20 people and is also planning on making a dessert.
SillyChef
I am having a "Mystery Host" show on friday. I have had 8 people R.S.V.P. I invited a TON more. I know from past experience that some might trickle in even though they didn't RSVP. I am looking for a recipe that will feed 10-20 people. It is going to be at 7:00 so I know that people will come hungry. Esp. since they are probably getting off of work going home and changing then coming here. I was also going to make a dessert. Any suggestions?

Try this salad it is HUGE!!!!

Attachments

• Seven Layer Southwestern Salad.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 250
SillyChef said:
I am having a "Mystery Host" show on friday. I have had 8 people R.S.V.P. I invited a TON more. I know from past experience that some might trickle in even though they didn't RSVP. I am looking for a recipe that will feed 10-20 people. It is going to be at 7:00 so I know that people will come hungry. Esp. since they are probably getting off of work going home and changing then coming here. I was also going to make a dessert. Any suggestions?

Why not make a plate of cookies and a skillet cake? Some fruit in your SA pieces. What time is your show? Brunches are easy, pumpkin bread - scones.

Make sure you make follow-up reminder calls to those you haven't heard from. "Open Houses" are usually difficult to get to people to come. My director said she invites 100 and gets about 25.

its_me_susan said:
Why not make a plate of cookies and a skillet cake? Some fruit in your SA pieces. What time is your show? Brunches are easy, pumpkin bread - scones.

Make sure you make follow-up reminder calls to those you haven't heard from. "Open Houses" are usually difficult to get to people to come. My director said she invites 100 and gets about 25.

My show is at 7:00. And I don't want to be like a cheap skate or something. I was thinking something like.... A taco ring or something, maybe even the Upside down Pizza casarole in the rectangle baker? And for dessert something along the lines of a strawberry pizza.

chefkristin said:
Try this salad it is HUGE!!!!

Can I put that in the Rect. Baker? I don't have anything other than that. :( I do want to use as much PC stuff as possible. ...

Related to Mystery Host Show: Feeding 10-20 Hungry Guests at 7pm

1. What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a special type of party where the host's identity is kept a secret until the end of the party. The host receives all the host rewards and benefits, including free and discounted products, based on the total sales from the party.

2. How many guests can attend a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is typically designed for 10-20 guests. This allows for a fun and intimate setting where everyone can interact and participate in the party activities.

3. What time should the party start?

The party should start at 7pm. This is a popular time for parties as it allows guests to come straight from work and still have time to relax and enjoy the party before heading home for the evening.

4. How do I prepare food for 10-20 guests?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that make it easy to prepare food for a larger group. Our stoneware and cookware can accommodate larger portions and our kitchen tools can help make food prep faster and more efficient. We also offer recipes and tips for feeding a crowd on our website and through our consultants.

5. Can I still host a Mystery Host Show if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?

Yes, you can still host a Mystery Host Show even if you have dietary restrictions or allergies. Our consultants can work with you to find recipes and products that fit your needs and your guests' needs. We also offer a variety of gluten-free, dairy-free, and allergy-friendly options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denarella
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • swtnsssychef