• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Boxes @ Nat'l Conf: Will They Still Be Available?

In summary, the Mystery Boxes at National Conference are a surprise bundle of Pampered Chef products, exclusive items, and special offers that vary in cost (typically between $50-$100). They can only be purchased at National Conference and the contents cannot be chosen as they are pre-packaged for all customers. Mystery Boxes are final sale and cannot be refunded or exchanged, but Pampered Chef customer service can assist with any product issues.
pkd09
Silver Member
Since we now have the Outlet on the Websites do you think we will still have the mystery boxes for purchase at National Conference?

They might but I would be surprised. They try to keep it fresh for us and tehy are getting rid of things through the outlet. We'll see...

what is a mystery box?

They had boxes for sale at National Conference for the last couple years at $15, $25 and $40 (I think that's right) and inside were discontinued products. No one knew what they were getting. The fun part was the trading. We all opened our boxes and bartered away. You could spend the whole day there if you weren't careful because someone new was opening their box...

They are going to be filled to the brim with tile napkins, LMAO!!!

gilliandanielle said:
They are going to be filled to the brim with tile napkins, LMAO!!!
ROFLMAO
Have never been to Conference, so hopefully that won't be the box I get:eek:

I haven't been either, but I can just imagine opening a HUGE PC box filled with napkins!

I'll trade you 320 packages of paper napkins for your food scale!!

You know, this was on my mind too when I read "we will determine whether or not we need shipping from conference" somewhere in one of their email sto us. I think it was the fedex Q & A. I thought "oh no -- the main reason for shipping from conference is the mystery box program!"

Related to Mystery Boxes @ Nat'l Conf: Will They Still Be Available?

1. What is included in the Mystery Boxes at National Conference?

The exact contents of the Mystery Boxes at National Conference are a surprise, but they typically include a variety of Pampered Chef products, exclusive items, and special offers.

2. Can I purchase a Mystery Box if I am not attending National Conference?

No, the Mystery Boxes are only available for purchase at National Conference and cannot be purchased online or in stores.

3. How much do the Mystery Boxes cost?

The cost of the Mystery Boxes varies each year and is not disclosed until National Conference. In the past, they have ranged from $50-$100.

4. Can I choose the items in my Mystery Box?

No, the Mystery Boxes are pre-packaged and the contents are the same for all customers. However, the items are carefully selected to provide a variety of products for everyone.

5. Are the Mystery Boxes refundable or exchangeable?

No, all Mystery Boxes are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if there is an issue with a product inside the box, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patrick O'Sullivan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • HealthNut
  • Products and Tips
Replies