• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Shows Submitted on 11/28 and 11/29....

In summary, the processing time for submitted shows is 24-48 hours, not including weekends or holidays. Once a show has been processed, changes cannot be made. If a show is declined, an email notification will be sent with the reason and the show can be resubmitted after making necessary changes. Canceling a submitted show requires contacting customer service. An email notification will be sent when a show is approved or it can be checked through the Pampered Chef account.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
were delivered TODAY!

Whoa!

GO PAMPERED CHEF!!!!

WOW IS RIGHT! That is so cool as I have a catalog party that is going in a little later than expected so this ship pace should be great for that! I always tell everyone two to four weeks so if it is held up by a week, it still comes in earlier than that so...

I usually tell people a week to 10 days. These guys got their stuff in THREE days! Yay!

Yeah, they are amazing! On Monday I spoke to an outside order customer to ask her which free gift she wanted (for spending over $60) and submitted it that night. She just called me yesterday evening to let me know that one of her products arrived damaged. I was stumped for a minute because I was just in shock that the order got to my host that fast...and that my host got it to HER that fast, too! lol We both were in shock because we had JUST talked to each other it felt like. I didn't even get my host her receipts yet!

My Monday show arrived too, but sadly the Simple Slicer is on back order!

Glad to hear the shipping is fast. My last three shows had stuff missing and too much stuff. In fact, I got a Large Dots bowl instead of a Large Bamboo bowl! Ugh! I hate adjustments when I have to take care of them! My hosts are too PAMPERED I guess!

1. How long does it take for my submitted show to be processed?

The processing time for submitted shows is typically 24-48 hours, not including weekends or holidays.

2. Can I make changes to my submitted show after it has been processed?

Unfortunately, once a show has been processed, changes cannot be made. We recommend double-checking all details before submitting.

3. What happens if my submitted show is declined?

If your show is declined, you will receive an email notification with the reason for the decline. You can then make necessary changes and resubmit the show.

4. Can I cancel a show that I have already submitted?

If you need to cancel a submitted show, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with the cancellation process.

5. How will I know when my submitted show has been approved?

You will receive an email notification once your show has been approved. You can also check the status of your show by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your show submissions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MarciMac