• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Submitted 3 Shows This Morning

In summary, to submit 3 shows this morning, you will need to gather all necessary information and materials, then log into your Pampered Chef account and enter the details for each show under the "Submit Shows" tab. The processing time for submitted shows is typically 1-3 business days, but you can contact your consultant for urgent requests. You can make changes to a submitted show by going to the "Submitted Shows" tab and selecting the show you wish to edit. If a submitted show gets canceled, you can remove it from your records by clicking the "Cancel" button. You can track the status of your submitted shows under the "Submitted Shows" tab or contact your consultant for updates.
Miss Cori
:D I want the HWC products. I submitted this morning. I am so excited. They will get there in time right? They were my first three shows so I dont know how that works. Just wanted to share my excitement!!!:D

Way to go!
There's more info on when exactly the HWC products will ship in the info on CC. But you'll have them in time for May shows.

That's fantastic Cori!! Not only that you've earned the HWC products but you've gotten your first 3 shows in 30 days! Turn in one more before the end of your 30 days and you'll get PC dollars!!! :D

What were your sales for those 3?

chefann said:
Way to go!
There's more info on when exactly the HWC products will ship in the info on CC. But you'll have them in time for May shows.

They're supposed to ship mid-march.

My sales were kinda low I think all three of them together were about $600 :( But I really wanted the HWC product so I am happy enough. I want one more show to qualify and I have 2 maybes for a catalog show and 1 maybe for a cooking show but other than that I am out of friends and family.

You also got the apron which isn't available each year...in fact, I'm not sure if you can even purchase it - unless someone is willing to sell it on Ebay!

Cori - were they all "held AND submitted in March"? If so, they will count. If any had show dates of February they won't count.

Nope All in March 3/3 3/10 and 3/12 catalog

Awesome! Good job!

Great Job!!! I hope I can earn them two!!

Congratulations! Wear that pink apron with pride.

Congratulations Cori!

Related to I Submitted 3 Shows This Morning

What steps do I need to take to submit 3 shows this morning?

To submit 3 shows this morning, you will need to first gather all the necessary information and materials for each show, such as guest lists, order forms, and product catalogs. Then, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Submit Shows" tab. From there, you can enter the details for each show and submit them one by one.

How long does it typically take for my submitted shows to be processed?

The processing time for submitted shows can vary, but it typically takes 1-3 business days. If you have any urgent requests or need a quicker turnaround time, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Can I make changes to a show after I have submitted it?

Yes, you can make changes to a show after it has been submitted. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Submitted Shows" tab. From there, you can select the show you wish to make changes to and click on the "Edit" button. Remember to save your changes before exiting.

What happens if one of my submitted shows gets canceled?

If one of your submitted shows gets canceled, you can simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Submitted Shows" tab. Find the canceled show and click on the "Cancel" button to remove it from your records.

Can I track the status of my submitted shows?

Yes, you can track the status of your submitted shows by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "Submitted Shows" tab. The status of each show will be displayed next to its details. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for any updates or concerns regarding your submitted shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PamperedbyKaren