• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Sat & Preorder Boxes Are Here!!

In summary, the new products just arrived and everyone is excited. Someone posted a tracking number so people can follow the progress.
tiggerhale
Gold Member
Just had to share - and I knew ya'll would understand! (as opposed to my friends on FB - LOL!)

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:p

WooHoo!!! I'm thrilled for you. And, yes, we DO understand! I'm hoping mine will arrive today.

Ha ha! I have so many PC FB friends, that they would understand!

How do I check the status of mine?

It's in some of the other posts - but I'll paste it here. I don't remember who I swiped it from, so I cannot give credit where credit is due :( but here goes:"On CC, from the Frequent Links on the right, choose Product Adjustment.
Accept and continue.
Click can't remember show number.
I leave it set as ALL and click FIND.A list of your shows, samples, etc will display. Something like a changeover kit will have a "G" in it.
It will be your Cons# followed by "G" and a 4 digit number. This number fall pretty close to your show numbers.Then, go to FedEx and track BY REFERENCE. The reference number is the number you just located - but you need to tack on "01" to the end."

Mine just arrive too. . .yaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!! It's like Christmas morning!

I was excited also when FedEx rang my bell this morning! I already started planning my New Spring Product party! LOL!!!

I did post it on FB, lol. I just let people know that Fedex delivered new PC products and mouth-watering recipes. I didn't hype up the "new" part... even "old" products that were shipped would be "new" to me... so I didn't make that a big deal (so it shouldn't hurt any shows before March).YAY new stuff!

do you have some of the new mini catty's? If so what's in them, the new products and some favorites, similar to the fall mini catty. Want to do a mailout for Feb sales but not sure if I should order some new mini's too and get March sales at the same time. IS there anywhere on CC we can see the new mini's after the 15th?

Love that Fed Ex just arrived! Wasn't expecting them so soon!

got my director box yesterday morning at 10am...yeah...full load of products..then my sell a thon came today!!!!! another double dose of all the products, with the food processor included...yipppeeeeee

just got mine too. some things are great, others I think "why?" but still love getting the new products!

Just went to track and mine and found out it was on my porch! I also got my December Bonus product! AND as soon as it is time, I have some good info to share about that product that I got from the Test Kitchens. It will definitely help us to give our guests the facts as to why buy ours and not someone Else's.

Last edited:
Got mine today too:) YIPPEE!! Have been holding my breath all week since attending SL last Saturday. Playtime :love:

I was so excited to get mine today! I had to miss Spring Launch in Baltimore today, so the arrival or my box made me feel so much better!!!

Got mine, too! Only bummer is that the Spring Marketing Guide wasn't in my paperwork. Guess I'm going to have to call about that on Monday.

I really like them :) Customers love our "gadgets". We don't have to add a lot of expensive items every catalog change. I believe the most expensive addition is the MFP (manual food processor) for $49. I also love the catalog. They have improved on the "visual" of our items showing food with/on the item; especially the stoneware, bamboo pieces, small tools and seasonings. Love also how the new catalog shows the opportunity at the BEGINNING instead of the end of the book. Marketing is doing a great job!

So I earned the first level of the SAT and have not gotten my package...can anyone tell me what is in the first level? Thank you!!!

I just got home from shopping with my daughter and Santa, er, I mean, the FedEx guy had been here while I was out!! I just finished opening all of my goodies! I'm SO excited...and I just can't hide it... LOL!!

1. What is a Sat & Preorder Box?

A Sat & Preorder Box is a specially curated box of Pampered Chef products that are only available for purchase on specific Saturdays throughout the year. These boxes are filled with limited edition items and exclusive discounts.

2. How do I order a Sat & Preorder Box?

To order a Sat & Preorder Box, simply visit our website on the designated Saturday and click on the box you would like to purchase. Add it to your cart and proceed to checkout as you would with any other purchase.

3. Can I customize the items in my Sat & Preorder Box?

Unfortunately, the items in the Sat & Preorder Box are already pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we make sure to include a variety of products that we know our customers will love.

4. Are the products in the Sat & Preorder Box different from what is available in the regular catalog?

Yes, the products in the Sat & Preorder Box are exclusive and cannot be found in our regular catalog. They are only available for purchase on specific Saturdays throughout the year.

5. Can I return or exchange items from my Sat & Preorder Box?

Due to the limited edition and exclusive nature of the Sat & Preorder Box items, we do not accept returns or exchanges. However, if you receive a damaged or defective item, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyinAL
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ivebeen4given