• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director My Newest Consultant Submitted an Order This Morning That Will Get

In summary, a consultant shares her excitement about her newest consultant submitting an order over $1k in her first 30 days, which will earn them both money. Other consultants join in to share their own recruiting successes and discuss upcoming postcards. One consultant mentions having trouble with qualifying recruits, while others congratulate Colleen on her success with recruiting.
finley1991
My newest consultant submitted an order this morning that will get over over $1k in her first 30 days... she'll get her kit rebate and I'll get $200!!!!! :money:

WAHOOOOOO!!!!!

Who else is getting CA$H for recruiting???

PS: Still haven't gotten the recruiting postcard for July? Has anyone gotten theirs yet?

CONGRATULATIONS!! That's AWESOME!!

Mine haven't qualified yet, not one!!

No, I haven't recieved any of cards yet!

You are awesome!!! Congrats!!

WOO HOO!! Congratulations! My August recruit has done her first 2 shows but hasn't submitted yet - she is doing it Friday. Not quite there but she's working at it and has more in the works! She really needs that rebate so she is motivated.:pray:

Neither of my May recruits have qualified yet -:cry: lol. One of them is submitting his 4th show this week though - WHEW! The other is doing her own thing (won't respond to training calls, etc.) and has 2 in. :pray: that she qualifies before going inactive. She doesn't tell me what she's doing either so I have no clue.:cry:

finley1991 said:
My newest consultant submitted an order this morning that will get over over $1k in her first 30 days... she'll get her kit rebate and I'll get $200!!!!! :money:

WAHOOOOOO!!!!!

Who else is getting CA$H for recruiting???

PS: Still haven't gotten the recruiting postcard for July? Has anyone gotten theirs yet?

That's awesome!!!!!!! Nice! I did get the July recruiting postcards and my August one, so I wonder if something got lost in the mail for you.

I still have 3 that need to qualify who signed in July and the one that signed Aug. 1st submitted one show at $400, so I'm hoping that this one is the one to get me my $200!!! I have a feeling that'll be all I see from the recruiting cash because I don't think the others will hit $1000 in their first 30 days.

That's awesome Colleen!!!:D

Yeah Colleen!!! Way to go!

Congratulations Colleen!! My team is recruiting like crazy but since I haven't had too many shows I don't have any. :(

I'm happy for you though, way to go!!

Way to go Colleen!

WOO HOO, Colleen!!!!

:) Great!!! :)

Related to My Newest Consultant Submitted an Order This Morning That Will Get

1. What should I do if my newest consultant submitted an order this morning?

If your newest consultant submitted an order this morning, you should first congratulate them on their first sale! This is a great accomplishment and shows that they are already taking action in their new business. Next, you should review the order and make sure it is accurate. If there are any issues, you can reach out to the consultant for clarification or make adjustments as needed.

2. How will this order affect my commission and bonuses?

Any orders submitted by your team members, including your newest consultant, will count towards your commission and bonuses. As their mentor, you will earn a percentage of their sales and have the opportunity to earn bonuses based on their performance. So, this order is not only beneficial for your new consultant, but also for you as their mentor.

3. Is there anything I should do to support my newest consultant after they submit their first order?

Yes, it is important to continue to support and encourage your newest consultant after they submit their first order. This can include congratulating them again, providing resources or training to help them improve their business, and following up to see if they have any questions or need any assistance. This will help them feel supported and motivated to continue growing their business.

4. Can I place an order on behalf of my newest consultant?

No, orders must be submitted by the consultant themselves. This ensures that all orders are accurately placed and processed under the consultant's account. However, you can provide guidance and support to your newest consultant as they navigate the ordering process.

5. How can I track my newest consultant's progress and sales?

You can track your newest consultant's progress and sales by accessing your back office and viewing their reports. This will show their sales, orders, and any bonuses they have earned. You can also set up regular check-ins with your consultant to discuss their progress and provide any support they may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefruthie
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefjeanine